PDA

View Full Version : Offline drop chart help, please

Roland76
Apr 6, 2009, 01:52 PM
Anyone know if rare spawns are the same offline as they are online? Thanks

hewitt
Apr 6, 2009, 02:10 PM
I think there's a drop chart in the one of the stickies.

Dhylec
Apr 6, 2009, 02:13 PM
For AoI, look at the Mission section of this sticky http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=93419

Gibdozer
Apr 6, 2009, 10:28 PM
Do you mean enemies or items, rare item drop rates are way higher! I really haven't done any rare monster hunts offline yet, but I bet they are also much more frequent than online(though probably located in the same areas).

ShonagarACE
Apr 6, 2009, 11:32 PM
Do you mean enemies or items, rare item drop rates are way higher! I really haven't done any rare monster hunts offline yet, but I bet they are also much more frequent than online(though probably located in the same areas).

It's actually the opposite, rare spawns are very hard to get offline.

Gibdozer
Apr 7, 2009, 11:04 AM
Really, I was gearing up for an offline blackheart hunt, but if Darbs spawn less often offline that equates to just about never(guess I'll have to import it). I thought it would be more frequent, since rare drops are so plentiful offline, thanks for the heads up.

ShonagarACE
Apr 7, 2009, 02:36 PM
Really, I was gearing up for an offline blackheart hunt, but if Darbs spawn less often offline that equates to just about never(guess I'll have to import it). I thought it would be more frequent, since rare drops are so plentiful offline, thanks for the heads up.

No problem. I've seen rappies once, and that's it. They did drop me a Holy Ray though, which is sweet.

Gibdozer
Apr 11, 2009, 09:29 PM
yeah, I have over 1000 hours on the 360 online, and in 30hrs on the PS2 offline I've already gotten much better drops (love inferno at 25hrs for one)!
!