PDA

View Full Version : i have the lavis blades and...

GreyWolf360
Apr 6, 2009, 07:37 PM
it says its missing something that makes it powerful...are they referring to upgrade grinders..?

if not that, then what?

Ryoki
Apr 8, 2009, 12:17 AM
Pretty sure it's just a reference to PSO. In PSO, Lavis blades was the stage right before Double Cannon, the "ultimate" lavis form. You could use a material called Syncesta to change the weapon. Perhaps the part they're talking about is a handle to hold the two daggers together in the form of a double saber.

Kroe_Waynes
Apr 8, 2009, 03:39 PM
pretty sure youre right

Megatron0088
Apr 9, 2009, 10:07 AM
yea if u look closely at the two weapons, lavis blades is a double cannon with no center hilt. that.......and double cannon spins :)

blackwolf7
Apr 28, 2009, 01:29 PM
hi, just wondering, where did you get the lavis blades?

Megatron0088
Apr 30, 2009, 07:48 AM
hi, just wondering, where did you get the lavis blades?

check the thread u made about the lavis weapons. i posted all info on all lavis weapons that i confirmed, with pics of my character(as displayed on my sig) holding the lavis cannon. i posted a double cannon pic as well. id post a pic of me holding the double cannon but i had some problems with my memory before i could take the pic.... anywho, check it out:-P

panzer_unit
Apr 30, 2009, 10:09 AM
Actually, Lavis weapons do more damage the lower your HP are... same kind of SE as the special Crossbow skill and Nosmegid. The damage boost is very obvious with my Double Cannon at least.