PDA

View Full Version : A Calling

gunome
Feb 14, 2003, 05:49 PM
Stars fly south for the Season of all seasons to be had in magnetic fields across this distant hole. Big enough to engulf minds, with presence of running in the direction against progress. This hole is society. Changing, shaping, always searching for the next possible outlet for frustration at their own faults and imperfections. Calously taking it out on those passersby guilty of no more than the accusor. Blast, blimey and buttons!!! Enough! Take back yourself. Do not cave under the pressures, but set up pillars of hope and self-worth. Society is a hole. If you want to make a difference, fill this hole the dead of the UnMarked, Rampage! Riot!! until they are bloody and driven back to rot out their existence in the hole they created and once loved. They are still a society, and as a society, they'll watch as shovelfull by shovelfull they are covered up, a society no more. This is MAN vs. ANTIMAN. This is A Calling.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gunome on 2003-02-14 15:31 ]</font>

Ness
Feb 14, 2003, 05:53 PM
What the hell are you talking about?

gunome
Feb 14, 2003, 06:29 PM
On 2003-02-14 14:53, Ness wrote:

Just shut up and get in the damned hole already.

you seem to have quite a distaste for me apparently. you replied to just about all my threads will some lame comment that has nothing to do with anything. Im glad you amuse yourself, but you can be sure I am laughing AT you, not along with you.

*clanks Ness' face with the shovel* in you go!!

Chronos
Feb 18, 2003, 06:34 PM

Guntz348
Feb 18, 2003, 06:59 PM
On 2003-02-18 15:34, Chronos wrote:

Ditto.

KodiaX987
Feb 19, 2003, 08:16 AM
Search for the word Poem in the dictionary, guys. The only thing that threw you off was that he didn't separate his phrases into verses and stanzas.

gunome
Feb 20, 2003, 06:24 PM
On 2003-02-19 05:16, KodiaX987 wrote:
Search for the word Poem in the dictionary, guys. The only thing that threw you off was that he didn't separate his phrases into verses and stanzas.

LMAO, o that was great. coudnt have put it better myself. here thake this *hands Kodiax a shovel* would you like to help me fill this gaping Hole? *looks at Guntz* lets start with you....

Guntz348
Feb 20, 2003, 06:34 PM
On 2003-02-20 15:24, gunome wrote:

LMAO, o that was great. coudnt have put it better myself. here thake this *hands Kodiax a shovel* would you like to help me fill this gaping Hole? *looks at Guntz* lets start with you....

What the hell I just said it to be like everyone else. I just wanted to be cool and fit in!! Bury the other two first and I'll just go back to bed and get rid of the damn cold. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif *cough*

KodiaX987
Feb 21, 2003, 08:33 AM
Why is it that people always call in sick when it's time to torture them?!

Dude, this is unfair to the core!!

gunome
Feb 21, 2003, 05:28 PM
On 2003-02-20 15:34, Guntz348 wrote:

On 2003-02-20 15:24, gunome wrote:

What the hell I just said it to be like everyone else. I just wanted to be cool and fit in!! Bury the other two first and I'll just go back to bed and get rid of the damn cold. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif *cough*

and thats why, we, the ANSWER to the Calling, hav chosen you as the second shovelfull. do not go against the core, as we are oh so very core http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif