PDA

View Full Version : Protranser

Tornado Dance
Apr 7, 2009, 10:21 PM
Does anyone know the best class for protranser?

Zyrusticae
Apr 7, 2009, 10:22 PM
Lolwut?

Protranser IS a class.

If you mean race, I'd personally go with a human, just because they're one of the least-played races in the game and because they get a 3% stat bonus with that class.

Tornado Dance
Apr 7, 2009, 10:25 PM
Protranser is a type?

Dhylec
Apr 7, 2009, 10:29 PM
Class & type are the same. I think what you meant is 'race'. Cast is a good race for PT.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Apr 7, 2009, 10:34 PM
I heard that Humans ( and maybe newmans too?) Do more damage with their traps, but ex traps also fill the SUV/nano blast bar quickly so thats also something to consider.

Deragonite
Apr 7, 2009, 10:36 PM
I don't think humans and newmans get a trap damage boost.

I recommend cast. SUV+HighATP+HighATA+HighHP+LowEVP is exactly what a PT should have.

Tornado Dance
Apr 7, 2009, 10:38 PM
I think im going with Cast TY anyways

PS Curtz is kEwl

Majarra
Apr 8, 2009, 12:01 AM
I don't think humans and newmans get a trap damage boost.

I recommend cast. SUV+HighATP+HighATA+HighHP+LowEVP is exactly what a PT should have.I heard somewhere that TP affects your trap damage....but anyway its nothing compared to the stuff you listed.

tadtwisted
Apr 8, 2009, 04:14 AM
I heard somewhere that TP affects your trap damage....but anyway its nothing compared to the stuff you listed.

i cant remember who did the video but TP has nothing to do with traps, it's all basd on your characters level, my protrancer is a human female just because i think it fits well with humans but a cast protrancer is the best. there ATA and ATP make up for the protrancers low stats and traps fill up a SUV super quick. I've been able to do 6-7 SUV's in a mission as a protrancer, but keep in mind if your a trap whore your photon arts will suffer.

Sano
Apr 8, 2009, 04:44 AM
Well, while we are on the subject of Protranser, could any who has played or played with high level Protransers inform me of their average damage per trap? I was considering testing PT out after I mess around with Acrotecher ^^

Namine
Apr 8, 2009, 05:33 AM
Its over 230ish for the EX last I remember, but that was back in MAG2 & the level cap was like 130?

FOnewearl-Lina
Apr 8, 2009, 06:10 AM
http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y274/FoLina/PSU/itburns.jpg
The traps, they burn!

Transgamergurl
Apr 8, 2009, 07:58 AM
I have been a hardcore Protranser since it was first released. Even though people with say use a CAST, i personally have have more fun using a Human. My traps are doing around the 500 damage mark. depends on if using the correct element. If you must have the highest atp/acc then yes CAST is better. But its more fun to me to be able to show them up as a Human. Yes i don't have that sweet little SUV/security blacket that makes everyone want to jump onto a CAST. But even with the higher atp/acc i can still lay down my fair share of damage. Its really not that big of difference in atp so, chose something that you enjoy playing. Aslo note the suppelmental update Japan just got. Human's will get i think 20 points to work with and cast will only get 10 points. Correct me if im wrong on that. Anyway i hope you enjoy Protranser its the best class in the whole world ^^ j/k at least its my most favorite

FOnewearl-Lina
Apr 8, 2009, 08:01 AM
Yep, damn humans get racial bonus AND twice as many (as of current) weapon customisations! Humans best race!

panzer_unit
Apr 8, 2009, 09:36 AM
Human is the best race for Protranser... but it's really more like Protranser is one of the most competitive jobs for human characters.

A Human PT has pretty good stats, coming close to CAST (the other obvious choice for PT) for ATP and pretty far ahead on EVP, which is a big deal if you're using shotguns to debuff and charm enemies into an EX trap, or abuse your guard rate to do some nice damage with lasers, shotguns, or photon art JC's.

Last I recall, it was a pretty serious pain in the ass to collect decent S-rank armor for a CAST protranser too. Just something with proper slots (Arm & Extra), no class restriction, no element restriction or enough different element-specific models that you end up with a rainbow....

LiveCowboy
Apr 8, 2009, 09:44 AM
Cast because your Suv will fill up super fast. But realize although you can use the coolest weapons, Its pointless cause youre capped at like 30 on all moves. They ruined protranser by not increasing it.

panzer_unit
Apr 8, 2009, 09:56 AM
Dude it's only like a 5~10% difference for actual damage... you might be looking at 180% instead of 190% ATP, or 200% as opposed to 220% ... and even less for later moves in PA combos since they have higher starting %'s and still gain only 1-2% per level. The only move where PT is seriously missing out is Anga Jabroga.

... and besides, they're usually more damaging with their guns anyway. Melee weapons only do more damage on bulletproof stuff and maybe enemies with super-high EVP.

FOnewearl-Lina
Apr 8, 2009, 10:23 AM
Cast because your Suv will fill up super fast. But realize although you can use the coolest weapons, Its pointless cause youre capped at like 30 on all moves. They ruined protranser by not increasing it.
That's when you use Type Customisation to raise them to 40, and for that Human have the most customisation points.

darkante
Apr 8, 2009, 12:42 PM

You do realise that Protranser is more for Gunner weaponry then Hunter?

Main weapon is Shotgun, second would be either Knuckles with Bogga Robado or Spear with Dus Majara, IMO. I feelt that would be the most effective to use a Protranser, but you use whatever you feel is more fun.

I remember the time when PT only had A-ranks..take that cool looking weapons!

darthplagis
Apr 8, 2009, 12:46 PM
i have had high level (100+) protranser on both cast and human.

to me cast suffers because of the SUV, the traps and the mid range fire power (shottys and grenades) is what we do best and the SUV seems to complicate the way i personally play.

and of course humans rule, so that's another reason to be one...... and we learn faster than other races so our skills will be higher faster.

Beast protransers are made of FAIL. end of story! where as newman protransers are not bad they lack the ATP and def to get in and drop the traps safely.

SammaeltheDark
Apr 8, 2009, 01:29 PM
My traps are doing around the 500 damage mark. depends on if using the correct element.

Trap damage itself, as well as SE's damage/effects are nonelemental; meaning that they are not affected by a monster's element.
which one of these are true?

Also PTs serve to benefit greatly with Type Customization, both with breaking Striking PA limits to 32 and Bullet limits to 42

I play a human PT and the lack of ACC is frustrating at times. Does it become a moot point at max level or are you still missing a lot?

OldCoot
Apr 8, 2009, 03:23 PM
WHen I am not playing AT, I play a Protranser on my human female character and that works just fine.

Oh well play what is the most fun.

panzer_unit
Apr 8, 2009, 03:56 PM
ATA becomes moot for a lot of reasons:

1. Barada Maga - has double the accuracy of normal shotgun bullets and tags a lv3 debuff on enemy ATA & EVP. It's a good status to use the moment enemies start putting up a bit of a fight, if just for the lowered enemy ATA ... you take less damage AND shoot your shotgun/laser/grenade faster thanks to blocking cancelling your reload animation.

2. If something's really giving you trouble, switch to melee. Weapons like Gudda Iggac and Mugunburgac have like 600+ ATA. The only thing you'll miss is seeing 0's when you attack.

3. Let's not forget that your job is to drop traps on enemies when the going gets hard anyway, so your master-type friends can own them with impunity. Traps don't care about your stats.

Sano
Apr 8, 2009, 04:08 PM
Thanks for all the input everyone! I will definitely take PT up soon ^^

pokefiend
Apr 8, 2009, 04:17 PM
dont forget about the update that japan just got where you could boost your pas lvls. humans have 20 of these while cast only have 10 so just remember that in the future.

panzer_unit
Apr 8, 2009, 04:31 PM
Yeah, of course that's a LOT of AEXP you've gotta earn to make good on it.

If it was me spending it, I'd go lv42 on all my bullet types for the one-time upgrades. That's 5 spent. I'd only give full upgrades to weapons with skills that gain huge ATP% per level... Axe, Grenade, Laser... that's another 13 levels gone (spent one boost each on both of the guns already)

kejen
Apr 8, 2009, 08:05 PM
I have been a hardcore Protranser since it was first released. Even though people with say use a CAST, i personally have have more fun using a Human. My traps are doing around the 500 damage mark. depends on if using the correct element. If you must have the highest atp/acc then yes CAST is better. But its more fun to me to be able to show them up as a Human. Yes i don't have that sweet little SUV/security blacket that makes everyone want to jump onto a CAST. But even with the higher atp/acc i can still lay down my fair share of damage. Its really not that big of difference in atp so, chose something that you enjoy playing. Aslo note the suppelmental update Japan just got. Human's will get i think 20 points to work with and cast will only get 10 points. Correct me if im wrong on that. Anyway i hope you enjoy Protranser its the best class in the whole world ^^ j/k at least its my most favorite

You have been hardcore protranser since it was released and still don't know traps aren't elemental?

Don't listen to this person. In fact, don't listen to anyone that tells you to be a human. Once the update comes and protransers get 30% more ATP, and 20% more ATA, and humans get stronger PA's than maybe humans will be better. We'll still have to see. If you make a human now, just because an update is coming next year....well, there is no point.

Protransers main weapons are shotguns and laser. You need ATA. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Plus SUV.

Armor is serafi-senba.

Tornado Dance
Apr 8, 2009, 08:19 PM
Yea i already made a cast anyways

Macras
Apr 8, 2009, 08:39 PM
In fact, don't listen to anyone that tells you to be a human. Once the update comes and protransers get 30% more ATP, and 20% more ATA, and humans get stronger PA's than maybe humans will be better. We'll still have to see. If you make a human now, just because an update is coming next year....well, there is no point.

Protransers main weapons are shotguns and laser. You need ATA. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Plus SUV.

Armor is serafi-senba.

serafi-senbas also cost 10mil each for only decent ones.....

anyways, choose the race that suits you best. Really, only CASTs NEED to have a serafi-senba to be decent at PT. other races dont need that extra slot and have ALOT more flexibility with armor. And that part about a PT's main weapons being shotguns and lasers is partial BS because in reality, all of the weapons they have access to are mostly useful.

PTs are alot more flexible than most classes in that they have a very varied selection of weapons allowing them to be useful in most if not all situations. they have EX traps for immobilizing larger or more dangerous enemies or causing burn to a large area. they have grenades for keeping larger enemies off balance. lasers are good for larger, tightly packed groups. shotguns are good for damage to single targets and luring multiple enemies into traps. spears are great for taking out medium and smaller enemies. axes can be used to cause some heavy damage. knuckles are also pretty good for most kinds of enemies. sabers are also pretty good for knocking smaller enemies around.

the equipment you choose should be ones you are good with and not what some of the people here recommend.

now if you're low on cash its better to focus on the guns as PAs are alot cheaper than buying new weapons but take lonoger to get up than melee PAs and if you're really good at actually not getting hit, then you wont have to spend a whole lot on armor.

Transgamergurl
Apr 8, 2009, 10:33 PM
Well I will admit I was incorrect about the elements. In my defense I had to write that post at work taking care not to get caught typing it out. But we all make mistakes, or at least I do cause I am only a human. Plus with a comment as rude as you had there is no guessing that your a CAST.

Yusaku_Kudou
Apr 8, 2009, 10:42 PM
Newman Protranser, cuz nobody has one.

Hiero_Glyph
Apr 8, 2009, 10:51 PM
Newman Protranser, cuz nobody has one.

No worries, everyone makes a mistake sooner of later.

Ideally you make a PT either Human or CAST. As the game exists now the best choice is CAST, once we get the supplemental update this will likely change.

Chuck_Norris
Apr 8, 2009, 11:18 PM
Protransers main weapons are shotguns and laser. You need ATA. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

So...why not just play Gunmaster?

Zorafim
Apr 9, 2009, 12:59 AM
The correct answer is, always has been, and always will be, whichever looks prettiest.

Rayokarna
Apr 9, 2009, 02:34 AM
Equipment to look out for as PT:

Rabol Orakido (When it's released)

Mugunruk (Very good spear, low PP isn't an issue.)

Ank Zagza & Okanoh (More to do with style, Okanoh has more ATA but Zagza has more raw power. Both are flexible since they can be any element.)

Spread Needle & Shigga Pakuda (It's a shotgun and high teir ones at that, grab then when they are released)

A. Degahna Cannon & Love Infernoc (Huge PP pool. Go for more shots over time give you more chances of landing SEs. Also allows you to abuse Maylee Prism)

Gudda Iggac (Incredibly high ATA and can be any element. No racial limitations)

Nasuyoteric (High ATA, good Bow for landing SEs)

When it comes down to it, PT is played depending on the person. It is built to have several different styles that will depend on what the situation is and what equipment your carrying. PT doesn't really matter what Race is being played, since only minor adjustments need to be made to close the gap between other races (e.g. Newmans use more Tenora weapons, power based arm units. Beasts use more Yohmei based weapons, more /Hit based units). So its more of a case of how you play insted of what you need. The list above is just a generalisation of good PT stuff.

This leads me on to my next point, Traps. PT has access to all traps available in the game. But most people only think 3 exist. EX traps are awesome, there is no doubt about that, but outside a TA situation, your traps can be a lot more flexible than that. Most people tend to waste EX Traps on on big enemy (talking about Burn EX mostly) when most of the time a Virus G/Burn G will save you wasting traps from your EX set. Confusion G is another good one since it lets the enemies keep themsellves busy while your trying to reposition yourself for your next attack, It also works well with burn.

So in the end be creative, make it fun and make it flexible.

Majarra
Apr 9, 2009, 02:48 AM
So far the advice is good. One thing: the armor. Instead of the highest star armor its more important to go for high %s. the 28% serafi will save you more than the 17% yiel line.

Nra
Apr 9, 2009, 07:43 AM
Beast protransers are made of FAIL. end of story! where as newman protransers are not bad they lack the ATP and def to get in and drop the traps safely.

Don't make me laugh will ya ? Beast are not so bad, they lack of ata and so ? Ever seen a trap doing 0000 ? i think all races can play as PT except newmans..

Deragonite
Apr 9, 2009, 05:04 PM
there is never an issue to "get in and drop the traps safely"

PT is all about traps in party play. If you want to melee, use FM. If you want to gun, use GM. If you want to do both, I guess PT but either FM or GM will outperform PT's gunning&melee in almost every possible situation.

For this and many other reasons, casts make the best PT's. Since PT's rarely attack in parties with other capable members, they don't even need high stats. When they DO attack, a Cast's combination of good atp and ata is the best choice. Casts also get SUV's which, like traps, will hit everything in the room and deal massive damage. This allows PT to be even better at what they do, which is monster immobilization and mob control.

darthplagis
Apr 9, 2009, 05:19 PM
like its been pointed out before in this thread the possible future of the western game as it stands humans WILL have the most options open to them, so if you are NOW making a protranser go human, if you already have a cast one then yeah you will be fine.

i have yet to see a beast excel in any class other than a melee dependent one (forte fighter is about it tbh as figmaster is too fast LOL) and even then i have seen cast fighters OUT damage them just by the higher accuracy (more accuracy = more hits > low accuracy = more 0).

as long as you are not a cast (needs extra slot) what majarra said about %'s on armour still stands as it did when the game was released, get a higher % and it will protect you better than higher stat (to a degree, but even the best A ranks CAN still be good..... but no S slot units), so most S rank armour will do given the right %

Deragonite, while i see where you are coming from, its wise to have the DEF to be able to stand a beating as you drop the traps and get out of the chaos, without putting too much strain on the healer. even in the most well oiled organized party it pays not to rely on the walking trimate we all know and love as our techer friends :P

Nra
Apr 10, 2009, 09:44 AM
there is never an issue to "get in and drop the traps safely"

PT is all about traps in party play. If you want to melee, use FM. If you want to gun, use GM. If you want to do both, I guess PT but either FM or GM will outperform PT's gunning&melee in almost every possible situation.

For this and many other reasons, casts make the best PT's. Since PT's rarely attack in parties with other capable members, they don't even need high stats. When they DO attack, a Cast's combination of good atp and ata is the best choice. Casts also get SUV's which, like traps, will hit everything in the room and deal massive damage. This allows PT to be even better at what they do, which is monster immobilization and mob control.

W/e Gentlemens "skilled fighter" and darthplagis, i won't argument with you about PT. Maybe i'm a "failuretranser" but i don't care (PT beast for info) you talk about suv ? you re right. Ata ? you re right. See ? i totally agree with you, now if you want excuse me, i ve better things to do.(and i'ml reallllllyy sorry if i don't play like you , or in your terms of "what-must-be-a-pt-and-i-know-i'm-right" blah blah)/ topîc

darthplagis
Apr 10, 2009, 11:11 AM
Nra i never intended to be argumentative, i have played human in all classes since release and put up with the complaining about racial choices from the rush of Beast and CAST love that seems, fashion dictates.

the info i have posted is not race specific other than SUV issues and comments on the basic racial stats.

play what you want to play and enjoy

kejen
Apr 11, 2009, 11:01 AM
serafi-senbas also cost 10mil each for only decent ones.....

anyways, choose the race that suits you best. Really, only CASTs NEED to have a serafi-senba to be decent at PT. other races dont need that extra slot and have ALOT more flexibility with armor. And that part about a PT's main weapons being shotguns and lasers is partial BS because in reality, all of the weapons they have access to are mostly useful.

All races will want the extra slot for an endurance, or hp regen unit. But even if CAST didn't use an SUV they would still be better than human. They dont NEED an SUV, it's just icing on the cake.

So...why not just play Gunmaster?

Never said shotguns and laser are PT only weapons, just main weapons. Or the weapons PT will get the most out of. I use just about every weapon PT has access to, except for sword/handgun/saber. Spears, knuckles, and axes rock. Dropping a freeze trap, jabroga, cleanup with shotgun is something I do a lot. Or using majarra on bullet resist mobs. But shotgun is probably my #1 weapon.

Doesn't look like there will be a board for rabol orakio, unfortunately. So serafi-senba will still be the best armor. At least when you work hard to get a nice set of serafi-senba, you will know that they can be used for any class. Love the block animation too.

Warlock01
Apr 11, 2009, 04:40 PM
id love to have the money to spend on various elemental serafi senba's, but sadly i settled for 38%+ rabol cuestas. bought a complete set of elemental line shields for under 4 mill.

cant say thats not bad as im a human PT so i dont need the S rank armor for an SUV.

panzer_unit
Apr 12, 2009, 09:11 PM

Seriously, think: if you have a CAST you could be a serious fighting or gunning class and spam their rapid-fire weapons to charge your SUV often enough to fire it as frequently as you would use EX traps as a 'transer. In addition to being the party's MVP for damage output.

PT has no access to weapons that will charge their SUV fast except for EX traps which you use in all the situations a CAST would need their ATA advantage or want to fire their SUV. There's no job where playing CAST is less of a statistical or tactical advantage over Human than Protranser.

Hiero_Glyph
Apr 12, 2009, 09:25 PM
Seriously, think: if you have a CAST you could be a serious fighting or gunning class and spam their rapid-fire weapons to charge your SUV often enough to fire it as frequently as you would use EX traps as a 'transer. In addition to being the party's MVP for damage output.

PT has no access to weapons that will charge their SUV fast except for EX traps which you use in all the situations a CAST would need their ATA advantage or want to fire their SUV. There's no job where playing CAST is less of a statistical or tactical advantage over Human than Protranser.

Both Shotguns and Laser Cannons charge the SUV quickly for a Protranser even without the Gunmaster's speed increase. Also, Dus Majarra does a fine job of filling the SUV. Finally, as you already stated there are EX traps to fill the SUV even faster. I'm not quite sure what you are arguing for/against but a CAST is currently the best PT because like it or not, the PT is a gunner and the ATA of a CAST makes them an even better one.

panzer_unit
Apr 13, 2009, 08:54 AM
Both Shotguns and Laser Cannons charge the SUV quickly for a Protranser even without the Gunmaster's speed increase. Also, Dus Majarra does a fine job of filling the SUV. Finally, as you already stated there are EX traps to fill the SUV even faster. I'm not quite sure what you are arguing for/against but a CAST is currently the best PT because like it or not, the PT is a gunner and the ATA of a CAST makes them an even better one.

CAST may make the best PT, but PT does not make the best CAST.

I'm arguing against Cast PT because the PT part is redundant. CASTs have built-in EX traps in the form of SUV units so their best choice is a more offensively-oriented class. Other jobs also have much better hitspam attacks in comparison to PT and can charge their meter both faster and more importantly over the course of fewer enemies. What's the best a PT can do to tickle-torture a bunch of enemies to death? Penetrating Hit probably... and then you notice that every "gunner" class has access to Twin Penetrating which charges SUV faster and wastes less time in fights where you use it to get revved up, and fighters have comparable moves as well, with double sabers and twin daggers.

One of my major complaints about the PT job was that there are so few situations difficult enough to turn the versatility and EX traps into an advantage compared to just hitting more and harder all the time with regular attacks... Humans on the other hand will actually need access to melee or their debuff shot as a high-ATA alternative, and EX traps to make themselves useful to the team in situations where their low stats fail them or nobody else has taken the care to have their fight-ending special attack available when necessary.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 13, 2009, 09:43 AM
I play as a Newman Protranser and she's doing just fine. I say it all comes down to how you utilize your traps and such. Monster Hunter kinda helped me on that aspect.

IsoDonk
Apr 13, 2009, 02:15 PM
I play a CAST PT; Traps build up your SUV VERY fast, Shotguns build it up pretty quickly as well.

If you're going to go Protranser, be prepared to put in the time to level your bullets up - I recently got most of mine to 40 and a the rest to 31+, and it's made a huge difference to the way I play - lasers and shotguns are king, Bogga Robado is decent for single-target and limited AOE damage, Majarra is good for just about everything and Jabroga is good for big mobs.

As far as investing in weaponry goes - I buy pretty much the best guns I can afford, and stick to high-percentage A-rank melee weapons. Once your bullets are levelled you'll find you're using guns a lot more than melee, and so investing in a decent laser and shotgun is worth it rather than buying a load of Mugunruks, for instance.

It works for me anyway. You'll find yourself using traps a lot but as you play the class more and more you'll find places where your damage is more welcome in a party than the trap usage. You can still dish out quite a lot of damage even with your "pitiful" lv30 melee.

ShonagarACE
Apr 13, 2009, 04:47 PM
I play a CAST PT; Traps build up your SUV VERY fast, Shotguns build it up pretty quickly as well.

If you're going to go Protranser, be prepared to put in the time to level your bullets up - I recently got most of mine to 40 and a the rest to 31+, and it's made a huge difference to the way I play - lasers and shotguns are king, Bogga Robado is decent for single-target and limited AOE damage, Majarra is good for just about everything and Jabroga is good for big mobs.

As far as investing in weaponry goes - I buy pretty much the best guns I can afford, and stick to high-percentage A-rank melee weapons. Once your bullets are levelled you'll find you're using guns a lot more than melee, and so investing in a decent laser and shotgun is worth it rather than buying a load of Mugunruks, for instance.

It works for me anyway. You'll find yourself using traps a lot but as you play the class more and more you'll find places where your damage is more welcome in a party than the trap usage. You can still dish out quite a lot of damage even with your "pitiful" lv30 melee.

High % weapons is very good advice. I see so many people, even level 150's, with a palette of 12% S-ranks. And while that's not the worst thing in the world, and it doesn't make me angry, it is amusing.

Majarra
Apr 13, 2009, 07:17 PM
High % weapons is very good advice. I see so many people, even level 150's, with a palette of 12% S-ranks. And while that's not the worst thing in the world, and it doesn't make me angry, it is amusing.Ugh. Me too. I hate lvl 1-21 jabroga spamming noobs with their garbage ank butis...or just a bad % axe in general.

Hiero_Glyph
Apr 13, 2009, 08:01 PM
Ugh. Me too. I hate lvl 1-21 jabroga spamming noobs with their garbage ank butis...or just a bad % axe in general.

Keep in mind that a bad % weapon is still better than a wrong element one.

kejen
Apr 14, 2009, 09:19 AM
Ugh. Me too. I hate lvl 1-21 jabroga spamming noobs with their garbage ank butis...or just a bad % axe in general.

Lately I have been doing a lot of white beasts to find serafi boards. Once in a while I will join a group. You can pretty much guarantee some idiot will be in that group wearing a rabol lumirus, using the wrong element ank buti, knocking mobs all over the place with weak jabroga.

I don't know why but it really annoys me when someone is using the wrong element.

I think some may not even know how elements work. This one guy joined our party in the lobby and I looked at his palette, and not even 1 dark weapon. 3 light weapons, ground, and 2 ice. Was thinking maybe he was in the middle of switching his palette around when I looked. We start the run and he ended up using light weapons the whole time. Probably think I am lying, but I swear I'm not.

Tsavo
Apr 15, 2009, 11:26 PM
Way back when the S rank of Fight for food was released I was running in a random group. This one guy joins and whips out a 50% dark axe. Non-element 5 star frame. I figured he didn't know about elelments so I filled him in. His response?

"but... this is my strongest weapon!"

We walk into the next room where he is immeadietly comboed by two deljaban; two hits knock him down and a megid kills him, throwing his body across the room. He gets back up with a scape, attacks with the axe, misses, and eats another megid. This time he stays dead and leaves before anyone can use a moon, screwing the group out of an S rank.

I have come the realization since that this is your average player in psu.