PDA

View Full Version : Item Buying PSO EP1&2 Rares

titan2781
Apr 7, 2009, 10:53 PM
A while back i saw a listing on EBAY where someone was selling a memory card with EVERY RARE in the entire game including mags, the music disks, holiday items, etc EVERYTHING! they wanted $10 or something for it and some shipping no biggie... i couldnt had to log in to bid and to my rotten luck the item only had 35 seconds as i went to the login page... i have NEVER seen ANYONE sell anything like this on ebay since then, and i REALLY would like to have all the items again SO i decided to kind of broaden my search... i am guessing by asking this i am violating some rule of the forum, but i guess i am that willing to get the rares. yeah i dont care if they are duped, and yeah i know a lot of ppl frown on duping, including sega... if anyone is willing to talk about possibly working out a deal, hit me up [email protected] if you dont have nearly ALL if not EVERY rare, please dont waste my time offering me like a rainbow cane and curst eye and some Satos for 5 bucks plus memory card cost... im a perfectionist and i want it all! lol i hope to hear from someone asap.

oh and just so its known, im talking about the GAMECUBE VERSION. thanks again

Vanzazikon
Apr 8, 2009, 08:17 PM
You're really persistent, aren't you?

psofan219
Apr 8, 2009, 08:32 PM
I'll say.

Dhylec
Apr 8, 2009, 09:04 PM
You seem desperate & very persistent.
For the final time before stronger administrative actions, you should give up asking for buying PSO rares with money here. It's considered as real money trade - a rule violation at PSOW. Since you don't have the time to read the rules, (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/faq.php?faq=vb3_board_faq#faq_forumrules) I'll do ya a favor.

30. # Real Money Transfers
Do not offer real-world money in exchange for in-game items. Such threads will be locked and the OP warned.

This is a friendly reminder & your final warning. No one is against what you desired, but rules are rules. PSOW isn't a new site, so the rules aren't anything new.

Now, I understand that you want all the rares for whatever reason, regardless if they are legit or not. I suggest get yourself a GC gameshark, or codebreaker, and get all the items ya ever wished for - Stuff that even not released online. G'luck & behave.