PDA

View Full Version : High level S rank masterforce weapons/items?

B'Gawk!
Apr 9, 2009, 11:38 AM
I have recently decided that the first type I will be levelling and using will be a a Masterforce. I would like to k is weapons that I should be looking for along the way as I level, However more importantly at near or at max level. I would greatly appreciate it if anyone can list some of these weapons and where they drop. Clothing and technic suggestions are also appreciated. I understand there are manydrop charts around however it would be far more helpful to hear opinions from Exp players.

LigSWITCH
Apr 10, 2009, 05:07 AM
OK HERES THE DEAL... im doin this myself. the pumpkin head is a good rod when its grinded to 10. you can pick it up i think after force level 10 or mf level 10. hit the field of spores and dancing birds for some s rank rods. grind ehm up for the little extra stats. im still looking for better ones myself and could use some tips there as well. i am in the process of huhnting my final buff zodial, cant get a definate location on it yet.. pick up shifta and deband from the moatoob missions stolen weapon and flaming horns. however be sure to load up on lots of mates for stolen weapon if your playing as force or mf. keep ehm on the palet. they will come in handy! dont forget to hit and move, hit and move! i cant remember where i picked up dizas and rentis but they help much there as well. pick up retier in eastern peril or claws and bullets. i believe its eastern peril where i got mine. i hope that helps. also by keeping the same elements to each wand or rod will also add that elemental boost just as if your using an elemental weapon. CHEERS!

LigSWITCH
Apr 10, 2009, 05:12 AM
oh also i use diga alot. at level 30 its big powerful and knocks them down!

Infinite Eternity
Apr 10, 2009, 05:51 AM
The Gaozoran in the HIVE drop the Gaozoran Rod which I found to be pretty good.

klunka
Apr 10, 2009, 08:36 AM
Infinite Eternity is thinking about the Gaozoran Rod, it's been pretty difficult for me to get that however.

Most efficient way to be a MasterForce however is to pick up some good wands. Uransara drops from almost every neudaiz mission. Moatav Prophecy from Holy Ground S clear box. Tesbra from Dimmagolus or Zoal Goug (psupedia is down and I forget). Then go to Moatoob store and pick up some of the 9* Range Mags, Shag Hejizz (also drop from Train Resuce S boss (not box drop) for MasterForce). If you're lucky enough to get some with element you can do some crazy damage while throwing out some dam spells.