PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 AFKing?

Majarra
Apr 11, 2009, 04:30 AM
You cant get in trouble for asking this right? Anyway how does one AFK lasers, rifles, and maybe shotties on 360? And where would the best mission be? Just post like what kind of controller I need or whatever.....i just wanna be a good gunmaster! Help!

Suzuka Miyamoto
Apr 11, 2009, 07:31 AM
Good gunmasters lvl bullets legit. Give some honnor in yourself.

darkante
Apr 11, 2009, 07:35 AM
Lol, who cares? How does that make oneself bad? Itīs not like itīs hacks or anything, he getting to max level is bound to happen sometimes and if he wants to do it faster..let him.

I for one, prefer to use it regulary but i get a little cranky in which way you level the bullet decides how good you are..>.>

pokefiend
Apr 11, 2009, 07:47 AM
all im gonna say is if you afk your bullets this game will be less interesting and you may quit because there is nothing left to do

kejen
Apr 11, 2009, 08:26 AM
Controller model (from ebay)

1u34r786d2u87m90

Inazuma
Apr 11, 2009, 09:48 AM
if ST didnt want players to afk they could easily limit the number of times monsters can use resta.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144597
check out the last screenshot in my guide here. this is a good spot for leveling bullets. in fact, i have my 2nd account afk'ing rifles as i type.

Majarra
Apr 11, 2009, 01:05 PM
Controller model (from ebay)

1u34r786d2u87m90Uhh whats this? And inazuma thanks but isnt that for techs only?

WhiteKnight01
Apr 11, 2009, 01:38 PM
didnt they take out all the areas where you can afk a few months ago?

Inazuma
Apr 11, 2009, 02:49 PM
Uhh whats this? And inazuma thanks but isnt that for techs only?

techs and bullets. and oops, didnt realize this was for xbox ver. joytokey wont work over there

dogg1000
Apr 11, 2009, 03:48 PM
lol honor in a game. not that many ppl have honor in irl stuff haha. and leveling bullets was so boring it almost made me quit.

Rexob
Apr 11, 2009, 03:52 PM
all im gonna say is if you afk your bullets this game will be less interesting and you may quit because there is nothing left to do

Leveling legitimately makes me want to quit moreso than this...high lvl bullets make the game so much more fun as a gunner in my opinion, b/c otherwise you're quite weak.

You'll need a turbo controller first off, the only one I found on the internet is this:

http://store.videogamecentral.com/xbox360-horipad-ex-turbo.html

This video has the strategy and map for it - Endrum from the Seabed lobby on Parum - do the highest rank possible, ideally S2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G279qNVa7hw

Lasers and Twins level pretty quick this way, rifles are naturally slow. Shotguns can be done using this, but requires a Desta or Baret for the larger bullets. However, shotguns are incredibly slow using this and are very easy to do on your own.

Before leaving your character though, make sure you are positive that you are out of the NPC firing range. If hit, it will screw up the leveling and if you're low enough level they can kill you. Just so you know as well, there is a very rare chance you can kill one of the NPCs.

Using some type of Bullet PP Save really helps along with a TE PP / Generate too.

This can be used by both GMs or Fortegunners, or anyone looking to level bullets. Honestly, until you get the bullets close to capping at 40, Fortegunner levels slightly faster since they use less PP. The added PP regen on GM doesn't offset the Fortegunner PP reduction.

darkante
Apr 12, 2009, 01:29 AM
high lvl bullets make the game so much more fun as a gunner in my opinion
Agreed. I donīt see how that take away the fun.

Who says one need to have max skills AFk for every class type?
I say if gunner is completely done and you want something more to do, switchoroni to Hunter/Techer.

Voila, more stuff to do.