PDA

View Full Version : A mag question

Akruta
Apr 12, 2009, 06:39 PM
I vaugely remember seeing A mag that looked like it was attached to the owners legs. Am I imagining this? If i'm not imagining it what was the mag named?

TrueChaos
Apr 12, 2009, 07:09 PM
only one i can think of is the Devil's Tail

NegaTsukasa
Apr 12, 2009, 09:58 PM
devils tail is a leg Mag, another would be a cat tail of some sort. forget the name of it.
I don't know of any others.
There are no mags that embrace the legs if that's what your asking.

but there is an item (secure feet) that is visible legged armor. maybe you got it confused with that if a person wasn't holding a mag at the time.

Akruta
Apr 13, 2009, 03:09 PM
...Hmm I guess that may be what I saw... I need to get more info on that now. *Goes to item database* Great... Now I need to make A Yellowboze or kill alot of Gibbons in hopes of getting it...

AlexCraig
Apr 13, 2009, 03:46 PM
Devil's Tail and Panzer Tail

psofan219
Apr 13, 2009, 06:57 PM
...Hmm I guess that may be what I saw... I need to get more info on that now. *Goes to item database* Great... Now I need to make A Yellowboze or kill alot of Gibbons in hopes of getting it...

Good luck. In my opinion, I think you should make the Yellowboze. You'd also be able to find all enemy body parts as a little bonus, as well as some other rares your current ID(s) might not be able to find. No sense in having a specific ID character just for one item, right? If they're working for your main, might as well bring in some extra rares.