PDA

View Full Version : BB names - ID

fay
Apr 13, 2009, 08:25 AM
just joined up to the online mode for blue burst. loving it since i never got to play PSO online at all. always had to be offline.

i noticed the character amount aloud for your character name is less in Blue burst so i cant recreate my old PSO character.

i need some hints for names. im gonna play a FOnewerl again. id settle with Purplenum or Yellowboze though i prefer purplenum :)

i keep getting skyly and whitil >_<

TrueChaos
Apr 13, 2009, 08:40 AM
if the name you used for GC doesn't give you the ID you want put spaces after the name. they won't show up as they're spaced but they will change the ID.

fay
Apr 13, 2009, 09:06 AM
ah its not that. im PSO i used "Element Girl". now i can only get Element Gi =[

for the moment iv stuck with redria though since its not that worst one for a force. I remember in PSO i used to get god/HP from vol opt a lot. this character kinda need the HP bad aswell lol

Randomness
Apr 13, 2009, 09:32 AM
There's a section ID calculator at the end of the PSO links.

fay
Apr 13, 2009, 09:38 AM
ah its not that. im PSO i used "Element Girl". now i can only get Element Gi =[

for the moment iv stuck with redria though since its not that worst one for a force. I remember in PSO i used to get god/HP from vol opt a lot. this character kinda need the HP bad aswell lol

TrueChaos
Apr 13, 2009, 09:47 AM
the god/hp for Redria is a 1/50-something drop from Vol Opt V2. Skyly has a 7/8 chance from v.hard Nar Lilly.

psofan219
Apr 13, 2009, 12:18 PM
In BB, there's two things that determine the ID you'll get: The name, and now, the Character's Class and Occupation come into play. Say a name you give a RAmar gets you Whitill. Giving that same name to say... a RAcast, it will yield a different ID.

fay
Apr 13, 2009, 05:34 PM
ah. i didn't know about the class effecting the ID you get now.

does anyone else play on private servers? i cant exactly say the name of the one i play on but thats where PMs come in. if you play on the same one as me woudl you be able to do some runs with me some time. its a lot like PSU so far. was only on for an hour or so but most parties were locked or full and the ones that werent the other people were trying to act like the boss of you :/

i could use some friends to run with

psofan219
Apr 13, 2009, 06:49 PM
Just so you know, we still can't discuss Private Server info through PM's.

SStrikerR
Apr 13, 2009, 08:38 PM
Just so you know, we still can't discuss Private Server info through PM's.

We aren't supposed to, persay, but people still do anyway. oh, and to the OP: We all play on the same server, most likely. I've never met anyone here who plays on a different one.

psofan219
Apr 13, 2009, 10:21 PM
Problem is, finding said server that the populace plays on. As soon as that's figured out, well, the rest is easy of course. I'm still awaiting the day when my new comp arrives.