PDA

View Full Version : Fan Fic Start of an ambition (Part 1)

Echelon
Apr 13, 2009, 10:04 AM
Note: I do not own any of these characters in the story, yada yada, you get the point.

P.S: This is purely a fanfic. If the Illuminus seriously started up like that, I would laugh uncontrollably.

==============================================

"Bye dad!" shouted the blue haired girl enthusiastically as her father tossed her her backpack. The girl beamed happily as she skipped down the pathway to her school. It was her first day, and she was excited to make some new friends. "Now be careful sweetie," her father shouted from the hovercar, "Make sure you stay away from gangs!" The girl simply chuckled as her father sped away. "What could possibly go wrong..." thought the girl as she happily pushed the classroom door open...

The bell rang as the girl walked towards the cafeteria. Meet and greet session was generally a success, though she was kinda creeped out by the group of beasts staring at her, like they hated her or something...she quickly dismissed the thought as she took a large bite out of her sandwich. How could anyone hate anyone else just by looking at them? She snickered softly as she walked to the trash can, preparing to throw her sandwich wrapper away. As she spun around, she suddenly came face to face with the group of beasts from earlier. "Um, hi guys," she said nervously, blushing a little, "Do you mind moving? I really need to get going, and-" The girl stopped as one of the beasts, only about her age, which was roughly 6, suddenly punched her in the stomach. She fell to the ground, clutching her stomach in agony, too shocked to even scream.

"Listen kiddo," said the beast which punched her, "We run the action around here, so don't think just by going all goody two shoes, means you can gain all the teachers' favours. Hey, are you even listening?", he yelled as he kicked her, this time eliciting a small shriek of pain from her.

"My my, looks like this little girly doesn't know the meaning of respect. Hold her down boys, while I teach her a lesson or two." The group of beasts nodded, and while 4 beasts held her petite body down, another stuffed a ball of towel into her mouth, effectively gagging her. As she wriggled and yelled into the gag, the head beast drew a handle from his shirt, and a glowing green blade jumped from it. The other beats oohed and ahhed at it as he held it proudly, the girl staring fearfully.

"Where did you get that?", one of the beast asked, "I thought only the GUARDIANs used those." "Heh," he smirked proudly, flipping his hair, "My father's a GUARDIAN, and today's his off day, so I decided I would borrow it for a while." He cackled as he brought the flat edge of the blade close to the girl's skin. "Now watch what happens if I do this." He brought the blade into contact with her skin, and almost immediately, she practically leapt from the floor, screaming wildly into the gag, tears rolling down her cheek.

"Now watch this again." He removed the blade from her skin, and as soon as he removed it, the blistering look disappeared. "As you can see boys," the beast lecturing, "Photon weapons do not cause permanent harm to the body. However," he grinned sadistically as pointed the bladed edge at her, "I heard they can cut through metal..." The girl squeezed her eyes tight, preparing for the worst to come...

She opened her eyes. Scattered around her were the groaning bodies of the beasts, all knocked unconcious.

"Hey, need a hand girl?"

She sat up, and found herself staring at an older boy, maybe 3 or 4 years older than her. "Sorry about your first day in school, these beasts think they're much better than the other races." He offered his hand, and helped her up. As they walked to the sick bay, she suddenly asked him, "Thanks for helping me, but what's your name?" The boy shot a quizzical look, before answering her. "Me? My name is pretty long, so just call me Karl. What's yours?"

"My name is Helga."

============================================

Well thanks for reading, and I hoped you enjoyed :P Please leave comments.