PDA

View Full Version : BB customising

fay
Apr 14, 2009, 07:08 AM
im a newb at this BB. only started yesterday. im kinda having trouble to work out all the buttons about it.

one of the main ones that get me is those number slots at the bottom. 1,2,3 etc etc.
i know you can set things into them for the push of a key but i cannot find a play to set them. could someone explain to me this please :)

TrueChaos
Apr 14, 2009, 08:19 AM
that confused me, too. what you do it go to 'customize' and bring up all the stuff you can assign (like you would normally), highlight what you want to assign and press the number button you want to assign it to. any time you want some hunting company let me know, i'm always up for kicking some ass!

Ithildin
Apr 14, 2009, 09:00 AM
Always nice to see PSU players come over to the dark side. I only just figured this out too. I had to ask someone in the end. Notthat I use them much anyway, I'm used to playing on the GC vers so I use my joypad for everything. Maybe I should make a force...

DC_PLAYER
Apr 14, 2009, 02:37 PM
Menu > customize > select any of the 6 options to put a tech/item > select the tech or item you want and press 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 or 0.

fay
Apr 14, 2009, 03:00 PM
thanks guys. makes it so much easier like that.

truechaos - give me a pm when your on next. iv been on it all day and will generally spend all day every day on it lol.

iv always liked PSO more. its just with the servers down i didnt really go to it. since joining on the private server though, i feel iv had no choice but to go to it. it even has ep4 so its something new aswell.
ep4 is actually rather hard i need to say. those teleporting delsaber things and the BIG BIG BIG thing at the end of each desert area are nasty.

i will still play PSU. well i will for the event. after that im gonna cancel to go to this again.

1 other question for you guys.
when i recive someones card how do i know if their online or not. i dont notice anything like PSU has on it

Lance813
Apr 14, 2009, 03:07 PM
You can use the search feature, and click on their name.

RAcast Extremist
Apr 14, 2009, 03:15 PM
Go to their card, put search, and then go to search result if it shows a magnifying glass on the top of the screen.

fay
Apr 14, 2009, 03:19 PM
ah. its not really as efficient as the way PSU does it but i suppose its still i way to check. just need to get me some proper cards now. By proper i mean people that i will actually hear from again lol.

Lance813
Apr 14, 2009, 03:19 PM
Yeah, that way. I said it backwards.