PDA

View Full Version : Fonewearl Problems

Clef
Feb 15, 2003, 10:17 AM
I am curious as to how many guys play female characters, and vise versa. Out of 4 characters on one memory card, 3 of them are female.

*I'm such a noob sometimes. Sorry for the misleading topic title. Also, I'm a guy.*

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Clef on 2003-02-15 07:58 ]</font>

Bloodberry
Feb 15, 2003, 10:42 AM
I'm a girl and I play both.

TerribleDeliMeat
Feb 15, 2003, 11:06 AM
both...well..when PSOX finally arrives...but my main will be a RAmarl

Celes152
Feb 15, 2003, 11:52 AM
Well, my main character is a HUcaseal, but I plan on using a FOnewm as well, for his awesome RA-tech room cleaning.

Marwin
Feb 15, 2003, 11:58 AM
I'm a guy and i play both.

the_af
Feb 15, 2003, 01:13 PM
i'm a guy and i play a HUnewearl and a RAmar.. somehow i don't see the point of this though, didn't everyone already know most of the 'girls' online are really guys?

Clef
Feb 15, 2003, 02:56 PM
didn't everyone already know most of the 'girls' online are really guys?

I used to think that same thing as well, but I don't think that's really the case considering how many times I get hit on by other guys when I'm playing my fonewearl or ramarl. That's the reason for this poll.

CorneliusPower
Feb 15, 2003, 05:33 PM
6 characters, 1 male.

Sketch
Feb 15, 2003, 05:36 PM
The only reason I have girl character is because I wanted to use the HUcaseal, and she's pretty good.

Auracom
Feb 15, 2003, 05:47 PM
I generally play as a guy, but i don't mind playing as a female character

Annoy
Feb 15, 2003, 06:23 PM
I have one of both on my card.

My HUmar- Kai, he's the one I use the most and also is my first character

My HUcaseal- kai, she's my C-mode character. Named her kai so you could maybe recognize me when I play if you've played with Kai.

My RAcast- R2D2, I wanted a bot and a Ranger, and I thought he was the coolest looking...he's my weakest. Only level 47 as of the time of this post

and my FOneweral- Triss, I wanted I force, I'd been doing a bit of research of my own on each character to see which I played the best...and FOneweral was my top one.

Sometimes it gets confusing when someone see's me as Triss and I come in as Kai later later (or the other way around).

Sooooo...baisically, I just use whatever sex the character that I am talking to/about is. Much easier that way...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Annoy on 2003-02-15 15:24 ]</font>

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 15, 2003, 11:43 PM
Most of my characters are girls, nuff said.

LamerPanda
Feb 15, 2003, 11:53 PM
Both, but I'm a girl and my main character's a guy...

Pressed the wrong button, though. ;_; Fu, hate being dyslexic, it looked right until it had already registered it.

Rotis
Feb 16, 2003, 12:02 AM
Back on the DC versions, I couldn't stand using female characters for some reason. I'd start them, but always get fed up and go to a male one instead.

And yet on the GC, I've mostly been using female characters. Odd.

(For the record, I lack a penis in real life.)

CajunSamurai
Feb 16, 2003, 01:15 AM
3 of my main 4 characters are female. Mainly, this is because I want to play all classes... Three of my four main characters are the new Episode 1&2 classes so that's two female characters right there, as well as my personal favorite class, FOnewearl. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif
On my other memory card I have a RAcast, FOnewm and yet another FOnewearl.

Like I said above, this is mainly 'cause I like variety and want to master all the character classes. On the other hand, I tend to choose female characters in, say, fighting games. Maybe I just ENJOY wielding raw girl power. Or umm... something... *cough*

And I am definitely a guy.

Cloud_01
Feb 16, 2003, 01:18 AM
I'm a guy and I play both. I have two female characters and one male character.

ShieldDragon
Feb 16, 2003, 01:24 AM
ALL my characters are female. I just like having something nice to look at while I log 100+ hours on this game....

Besides, I like the stats and the way the girl chars play. HUcaseal with her badass evade, and FOnewearl with her strong basic magics. Haven't played my RAmarl much yet, but I like the way she holds her pistols gangsta style. Thats style.

Tulathis
Feb 16, 2003, 01:28 AM
Well, I'm a guy but I have four female character and four male characters, with my time split about evenly between them.

As a side note, I think ST is pushing the females in this new version of PSO. Imho, the best character classes in each of the three main classes are as follows:

HUnewearl
RAmarl
FOnewearl

Is this an attempt to get more people playing female characters, or just coincidence?

Scan_Man
Feb 16, 2003, 01:41 AM
I'm not a girl, but I play several on PSO.

Axispoint
Feb 16, 2003, 02:10 AM
My main characters (the highest level ones) are all guys (I'm a girl). I have 6 characters and two are girls (though one I'm just seeing what the class is like...might end up deleting her and getting another HUcast). Then again, I've always been a tomboy o_0

the_af
Feb 16, 2003, 02:32 AM
i need to get hooked up with a pso playin' girlie. Someone who can appreciate my unique geekness. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Xtor
Feb 16, 2003, 02:38 AM
On 2003-02-15 23:32, the_af wrote:
i need to get hooked up with a pso playin' girlie. Someone who can appreciate my unique geekness. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

well why do u say u are a geek and do u know wat a geek is?

the_af
Feb 16, 2003, 03:09 AM
why would i use a word if i didn't know what it meant.. The fact remains that a slightly nerdy gamer girl possibly with glasses is better than *.* Even if she plays male characters on pso. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif