PDA

View Full Version : your most frightening pso run ever.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 15, 2003, 11:59 AM
mine would have to be the one i am running now. pirplenum ramarl, going through the ultimate temple again in hopes of actually finding anything. i got far more than i expected.
what scared the hell out of me was the 2 hildetorr's in back to back rooms, no telepiping done in temple 1. then i finally got my anti android rifle i wanted. now, im in temple 2, too bad i cant get my yas 9000m now, but that would give me a heart attack if that actually happened now.
*shudders* back to back hildetorrs. >_< least one of them dropped me a rabbit wand. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif
what was your most frightening pso run ever?

TenguMan007
Feb 15, 2003, 12:13 PM
Scariest run I was in was yesterday but I was invited for falz. It was me and a 104,129,140 and me the 120. Yup we died. First time EVER at falz in ult. To my knowledge I did it once before but I was with a bunch of 150's.

dys0r
Feb 15, 2003, 12:43 PM
Scariest thing to ever do is Ultimate Seabed. Bloody thing's so friggin' hard to do, without dying at least 50 billion times. You get extremely good experience there, but you have to be prepared to die. A LOT.

- dys

Davion
Feb 15, 2003, 12:46 PM
I didn't like the room with 4 Belras in Ultimate ruins very much. When I was a lower level, that always got me.

MetalGriever
Feb 15, 2003, 12:52 PM
Hmmmmm... It would have to be C9 with just 3 people. A HUcast (me) and 2 HUnewearls. We managed to win though it took us almost 2 hours.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 15, 2003, 01:09 PM
C9, I'm out of mates, and the RAcaseal has no scape doll at falz, UPS has about 5 minutes of power left in reserve. SNAPPURU Partisan holds the story.

Ghaleon
Feb 15, 2003, 03:04 PM
my very first time playing falz ever and all those little spinny guys come up and i die instantly

Rainer1
Feb 15, 2003, 08:50 PM
a hildeblue in one room when I was level 3. the second worset was an al rappy when i was really really weak.

GandorDurin
Feb 15, 2003, 08:54 PM
"Ah what a pretty garden!"
*The grass turns into bones*
"I should have known none of these big red portals lead to candy..."

hucasts_rock
Feb 15, 2003, 09:45 PM
C9-1 HUmar, 2 HUcasts (I was one), and a FOnewearl...the FO got FSOD 2 rooms before falz and the HUmar got FSOD right when we were transporting to falz...I had 1 scape doll and 1 monomate...so 2 HUcasts went against falz...the HUcast gave me 2 dimates I used automatically...we got halfway through to his 2nd form and I died...stupid rabarta and beams http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_dead.gif...we had a very good time too...about 45 mins when I died...ugh...

Davion
Feb 15, 2003, 09:52 PM
Dang, forget what I posted. I just did an Ult seabed run. there was a room with 3 Morfos and a Delbiter. My party was killed off in a few seconds.

Castoth
Feb 15, 2003, 10:24 PM
Fighting Gibbles with my FOmar for the first time. I was just fighting off Gibbons as usual when I turn around and this huge freaking thing is just sitting there about to strike. Of course, I die in one hit...

Vitamin_D
Feb 15, 2003, 10:48 PM
My RAmarl's run through V Hard Seabed was hellish...she got to Flow, but he killed me in one hit XD. Yeah uh...it wasn't cool.

Hunter_Daigoyin
Feb 15, 2003, 11:31 PM
Mine?

On normal with my FOnewearl. I used all my mates and fluids, lost all my money and scape dolls, died at Dark Falz. I was just so paralyzed IRL, I had to re-enter the mines to restock. Did I mention I used an autogun all through part one to not waste TP?

Oh, and with my HUmar (My screenname is based on him), Dark Falz part 3 Hard, One hit from the 8 orbs killed me, and final bosses always give me chills.
(Do I always have to finish final bosses at night?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Hunter_Daigoyin on 2003-02-15 20:33 ]</font>

polishedweasel
Feb 15, 2003, 11:44 PM
The worst run I ever had was Ult Ruins to Falz...with a level 105 FOmarl. Why didn't anyone tell me Ult Falz was such a Bitch and the Sorcerers too!(grants and megid)
I got to his second form. You know where he teleports and uses all of his super techniques then follows them up with those little spiny things.(I hate those things) After the first time I died I decided to put on 4 dragon Hp's. The shit didn't help though.
I whooped it's first for though. It was only when it froze me, those things killed me. I hate those things! I tried about 6 times, then I let my little brother try. He died faster than I did. Ult Falz shouldn't be touched till you're level 120 at least.

LamerPanda
Feb 15, 2003, 11:51 PM
First time I got to Ult.

Big monsters scare me, it took me an hour to get up to the 2nd room of F2 because I was too scared to get anywhere near the enemies. XD; Then one actually hit me and it *gasp* didn't kill me, so that helped.

Xtor
Feb 15, 2003, 11:56 PM
me on ult. online me 155 RAmar 1 RAnewearl lvl.137 2 HUcasts lvl.130 and 153 we died againts falz although it was fun we almost won but we didint because of those weaklings ahh im getting atacked by a bunch of pal rappys AHHHHH ok i killed them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Xtor
Feb 15, 2003, 11:57 PM
me on ult. online me 155 RAmar 1 RAnewearl lvl.137 2 HUcasts lvl.130 and 153 we died againts falz although it was fun we almost won but we didint because of those weaklings ahh im getting atacked by a bunch of pal rappys AHHHHH ok i killed them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

CGoodness
Feb 16, 2003, 01:55 AM
First shot at Falz= Really big boo-boo

(especially when you're at level 21)

[Marco HUmar Yellowbose level 55]

Kanore
Feb 16, 2003, 02:02 PM
The first time I saw a Bartle...

I thought they'd be a cross between a Booma and an Evil Shark in a bluish color (don't ask, it just fit the name Bartle when I looked at it in Word Select), but as soon as I entered the room with my friend on her first time too, we were frightened. Then we were saved by my other friend's high lvl chara that came soon after...

Toyzferall
Feb 16, 2003, 02:10 PM
First run through Ult... Especially since the ONLY thing I knew about Ult at the time was that it is hard as hell, and everything is a lot bigger. I was level 80. Playin' online, only helper was a lv. 120+ HUcast. 'Nuff said.

Reenee
Feb 16, 2003, 03:38 PM
RAnewearl??