PDA

View Full Version : What's the point...

Mazarin
Mar 2, 2001, 11:06 PM
I figured I'd put this in here instaid of cheaters due to the strangeness of this long-winded story...

I have a MAG Cell 502. I was looking for an Egg Blaster. This FORCE said he knew a guy, and called him over. We traded Guild Cards and made a room. Well, we must have got our lines crossed because he dropped a 502, and asked for an Egg Blaster. I told him, and we laughed about it. He picked up his 502 and we went onto talking. About theivs and how they suck, how both of us were had by our share of theivs. And about how we both back up our files when we get a new weapon or lvl up. So we were about to trade the other way when this lvl 3 kid with 'a ton of mag cells' comes in, bugging us. We leave for the Principal and I drop my 502. This kid keeps bugging us about his mags, so the guy I'm trading with leaves. I grab my 502 and follow. He tells me that kid pissed him off, so he'll trade later. Fine by me.

Fifteen minutes later he mails ma about how I stole his Mag cell. I had no clue what he was talking about. He tells me I stole it, and he's pissed. I go thru what we did with each other and he still accusses me of taking it. Cmon, who's dumb enuf to trade Guild Cards, *then* steal? (WALLACE, a black HUcast) So he keeps bugging me about it. How he's gonna get his 'boyz' on me for stealing his stuff. Whatever. I asked him, "Since you back up your files, you should be fine." He continues to threaten me. Fine. I play PSO to have fun. Not to steal or be stalked. So I tell him I'll give him a 502. I back my stuff up. No loss to me. so we meet in a passworded room with him and one other person it looked like he knew. So I drop the cell and he tells me he's going to the bank. "What the hell! This is a fake!" He said he couldn't put it in his bank. He hands (something, it might have been the cell) to the other guy who was there and he said he couldn't deposit it either. They start telling me I'm screwing them and continue to threaten me with his 'boyz.' Whatever. That cell is the same cell I evolved my Soniti with. So I laugh and say, "Ok, since it's a 'fake' give it back." Not a word from either of them. They start talking back and fourth as if I'm not there. I say again, "Hey, if it's a fake, you can't put it in your bank, and you can't use it, why don't you give it back?" I continue to get ignored. Ok. I bode them goodday and left.

Now I'm afraid to even ponder trading. I've been cheesed durring a trade. I've been cheesed not trading. WTF!? And to let you know, the main guy was IRONMAN, a red HUcast. But I'm sure us legit players outnumber his 'boyz' anyday.

**sigh**

Sciler
Mar 2, 2001, 11:14 PM
<font face=times new roman color=red>Thats pretty crappy, and anyways, what can his Boyz do anyways...>NADA. Sorry hun, that sucks. My saying is from a book:

People are stupid.<center>

Ambrai
Mar 2, 2001, 11:43 PM
Mod: Moved to cheaters.