PDA

View Full Version : Don't You Wish......

Delete
Apr 15, 2009, 12:00 AM
That after we die, we would come back in another world where we choose everything we want?
It would be the perfect world.No weapons,drugs, alcohol, no types of illness and diseases,no wars, no racism, nothing. You could choose where to live, not to work, any car ever made, any girl (if your not married or have a girl) even famous ones, and everything else that you could imagine. Sadly, we know nothing of what will happen when we are dead. I believe in god and theres a Heaven and hell, but could there be more to it? Like a paradise of what I speak? Who knows.
Ps: No, I'm not drunk.

TheOneHero
Apr 15, 2009, 12:07 AM
I'd choose everyday to Pie and Cake day. Man, that would be totally sweet!

Nitro Vordex
Apr 15, 2009, 12:09 AM
Sounds boring.

SpikeOtacon
Apr 15, 2009, 12:09 AM
Well, depending on some things. Would it just be a pure manifestation of only what you want? Or a manifestation of what everyone wants mixed together?

Vanzazikon
Apr 15, 2009, 12:10 AM
I'd choose everyday to Pie and Cake day. Man, that would be totally sweet!Then one day, you would get tired of Pie and Cakes and shoot yourself in the head only to find out you'll reappear for another Pie and Cake day.

TheOneHero
Apr 15, 2009, 12:11 AM
Then one day, you would get tired of Pie and Cakes and shoot yourself in the head only to find out you'll reappear for another Pie and Cake day.

I can choose to stop it being Pie and Cake day, y'know. :p

Gentlemen
Apr 15, 2009, 12:12 AM
http://blog.expresspersonnel.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/12/04/postinterview_phone_call.jpg
God called.

Delete
Apr 15, 2009, 12:22 AM
Well, depending on some things. Would it just be a pure manifestation of only what you want? Or a manifestation of what everyone wants mixed together?

It would be up to you actually. Everything would be the way you want it. Maybe you would want family and some friends. Or just yourself. Everyone would still be in your world regardless. In This perfect world, every person that ever lived could choose to go it alone or with others.Confused yet lol.

In other words, there would be billions of different perfect worlds happening.

hewitt
Apr 15, 2009, 12:29 AM
http://blog.expresspersonnel.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/12/04/postinterview_phone_call.jpg
God called.

Geezoo McGoo! God has a HUGE mole on his forehead.

Outrider
Apr 15, 2009, 10:10 AM
That sounds very lonely.

And also somewhat egotistical - you can argue that you could bring your "family" into this world, but then they're basically just figments of your imagination.

darkante
Apr 15, 2009, 10:23 AM
I think we get a new way of thinking in the after life.
Our mind and souls will probably be altered in the way that we can never feel sadness or any negative thoughts. Maybe our memories from our past lives will be abolished as well.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 15, 2009, 05:20 PM
Or maybe we'll float around in this world and haunt your ass. :wacko:

amtalx
Apr 15, 2009, 05:24 PM
I kind of like the finality of death. I think that when you die, that's it. Game over, man.

Kylie
Apr 15, 2009, 05:28 PM
Sounds boring.I agree. :lol:

But, uh, who knows what we'll face when we die? Bring it.

Weeaboolits
Apr 15, 2009, 05:31 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w8/Ronin_Cooper/A_Nice_Place_to_Visit.jpg

hyperacute
Apr 15, 2009, 05:31 PM
It would be the perfect world. No weapons,drugs, alcohol

Sounds quite like hell to me :wacko:

Split
Apr 15, 2009, 07:27 PM
I wish the world was perfect before death...

P.S. Are you drunk?

Solstis
Apr 15, 2009, 07:29 PM
Did you just catch Vanilla Sky on cable?

Dangerous55
Apr 15, 2009, 09:17 PM
Christ. I must be evil. I just purchased a weapon and drank a few Russian beers today.

But seriously, I try not to think of the afterlife. I'll work on getting my idea of perfection on this Earth all the while trying to be a decent person.

Delete
Apr 15, 2009, 10:28 PM
Darn, didnt really mean to post here.

darkante
Apr 15, 2009, 10:40 PM
Or maybe we'll float around in this world and haunt your ass. :wacko:

Sure, but if this world is eradicated...what then? :wacko:

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Apr 15, 2009, 10:41 PM
You know what happens when we die? Bull shittery thats what freakin happens. Normal people die and become reborn. Thus goin through a spiritual evolution. But you know what happens to the evil spirits and those who are killed in cold blood, with regret, or unjustly? They stay on this freakin earth thats what. Lurking around begging the living to help ease they're pain. But 90% of the time the living goes bonkers, craps they're pants, and runs. You wanna know why people do that? Because no one except for spiritualists, religious, or psychics believe in em. Forget about trying to talk to people about seeing or hearing about em. I sure as hell did and people look at me funny. When I was a wee lad I saw a ghost dressed in black that looked like a skeleton. Creepy bastard was whistling. So next time you see a ghost/spirit don't be alarmed. Try talking with it. 8 times outta ten its just trying to find peace. The other 2 is that its evil and wants to possess your body (evil spirits could give a rat's ass about your soul. It's your meaty shell they want.) and the other is that its probably one of those spirits that was unjustly killed and looking for some vengeance. So watch it.

PS: I freakin hate ghosts....needy, melodramatic douchbags...

Zarode
Apr 16, 2009, 01:32 AM
Sure, but if this world is eradicated...what then? :wacko:

http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7572/spaceghostctoc.jpg

:wacko:

DreXxiN
Apr 16, 2009, 02:01 AM
You know what happens when we die? Bull shittery thats what freakin happens. Normal people die and become reborn. Thus goin through a spiritual evolution. But you know what happens to the evil spirits and those who are killed in cold blood, with regret, or unjustly? They stay on this freakin earth thats what. Lurking around begging the living to help ease they're pain. But 90% of the time the living goes bonkers, craps they're pants, and runs. You wanna know why people do that? Because no one except for spiritualists, religious, or psychics believe in em. Forget about trying to talk to people about seeing or hearing about em. I sure as hell did and people look at me funny. When I was a wee lad I saw a ghost dressed in black that looked like a skeleton. Creepy bastard was whistling. So next time you see a ghost/spirit don't be alarmed. Try talking with it. 8 times outta ten its just trying to find peace. The other 2 is that its evil and wants to possess your body (evil spirits could give a rat's ass about your soul. It's your meaty shell they want.) and the other is that its probably one of those spirits that was unjustly killed and looking for some vengeance. So watch it.

PS: I freakin hate ghosts....needy, melodramatic douchbags...

Wow, you've seen so many ghosts that you can actually do an 8 Out Of Mother Fucking 10 diagnosis!

Not only that, but you know their entire psychology and what they are after!

Oh, if you'd had actually done any research on it, unless you are an experienced ghost-hunter/witch/shamanistic figure or what-have-you, it's NOT appropriate to try to communicate them if you don't know what you are doing.

And what the fuck do you mean "Normal people"? Default standards of human beings when set on this Earth? Barbaric beings that hunt oxen and know nothing of fire? Preset? Please explain, because "normal" changes as humanity evolves and we advance technologically and environmentally.

Having had horrifying paranormal vision recently, this post is just a giant insult.

Back on topic, if heaven is the best place to live, it can only be the best you make of it without anyone's standards interfering. One united heaven would be abysmal because someone who loves a bunch of one thing could contradict the feeling of another in the same heaven. This is why there's no way it could be real, and if it was, it'd all be illusionary.

But who knows? Endless possiblity out there. Logically speaking, however, it's not a possibility.

Lance813
Apr 16, 2009, 02:14 AM
Wow, you've seen so many ghosts that you can actually do an 8 Out Of Mother Fucking 10 diagnosis!

Who you gonna call?

GHOST BUSTERS!

Nitro Vordex
Apr 16, 2009, 02:18 AM
When I was a wee lad I saw a ghost dressed in black that looked like a skeleton. Creepy bastard was whistling.
I want to shake his hand, as he obviously has some awesome skills to whistle with no lips or tongue.

DreXxiN
Apr 16, 2009, 02:20 AM
I want to shake his hand, as he obviously has some awesome skills to whistle with no lips or tongue.

LMFAO.

And why's he gotta be dressed in black? Of course it'd appear that way in the night..Maybe the dude liked rainbow colors..he might haunt you to this day because you're making him all cliche...:(.

...Though I guess he is pretty fucking special if he can whistle without physical form.

CrimsomWolf
Apr 16, 2009, 02:33 AM
When I was a wee lad I saw a ghost dressed in black that looked like a skeleton.

So that was the last time you took your pills?

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj132/Stellagoesphotobucket/dr_house.jpg
Time to take them again :wacko:

Personally, I have no idea how afterlife looks like.
It'd be awesome to be rebirthed though, maybe in an alternate reality.

Maybe then I could finally command massive dreadnough with all-female crew... or at least retain most of my knowledge, so I won't have to learn everything again

Maybe we'll never know how afterlife looks like. And maybe that's better. Why spoil the suprise?