PDA

View Full Version : BB Hacked spread needle?

bradc88
Apr 16, 2009, 03:24 PM
okay soooo i was selling my rares and someone came in asking me if i have a spread needle i said yes and offered mine up, they offered up one with 99% native 99% dark AND 99% hit so.......im thinking its hacked........but since i thought it could only be hacked if it was a drop trade which it wasnt, i decided to swap. BUT when i went to the lobbies people told me it is still hacked but there is a chance he either used A: a photon sphere on it B:he found it from an event which would mean it wasnt hacked. BUT i have heard if you have a hacked item then you cant find a rare YET i went and did a forest run with the spread needle EQUIPED and i found a boomas right arm from a booma so what i am wondering isssss. is this a hacked spread needle or not? did i find an extremely nice person, or did i find an ass hole with no purpose in life other than to piss people off

psofan219
Apr 16, 2009, 03:27 PM
I believe percents can only be in multiples of 5, which means they'll either end in a 0, or a 5. 99% is kinda... suspicious. Yet you found a Booma's Arm.... interesting. Oh yeah! I think the game doesn't recognize it as hacked. I don't know.... Someone straighten me out on this!

Zanesfield
Apr 16, 2009, 03:27 PM
hey i know this is a odd question but what dose it mean when the drop rate says ex) forest box 1

psofan219
Apr 16, 2009, 03:29 PM
That means that you find the weapon/item-in-question from a box in Forest 1 of that difficulty.

AlexCraig
Apr 16, 2009, 03:31 PM
I'd say it's hacked. Sounds too fishy.

Zanesfield
Apr 16, 2009, 03:32 PM
thanks pro i really had know idea

Zanesfield
Apr 16, 2009, 03:33 PM
and that spread neddle sounds hacked its too good to not be hacked

Akruta
Apr 16, 2009, 03:34 PM
The percents seem to odd... It might be hacked...

hunterseifer
Apr 16, 2009, 03:35 PM
Doesnt matter if its hacked or not, stuff will still drop. and a spread needle with those %'s....you gotta ask, what kind of person would get rid of that? if it wasa legit no one would, least I wouldnt, but if I remember right, %'s go from multiple's of 5 >.>

Vanzazikon
Apr 16, 2009, 03:36 PM
It may have been a gift from the site owner for his/her generous donation. The only question I have is why would he trade a normal Spread Needle with one with such high percent? Sounds suspicious.

AlexCraig
Apr 16, 2009, 03:44 PM
Furthermore, isn't it nigh on impossible to get even CLOSE to 100% hit? Tekking only gets you so far and Photon Spheres cost 99 Photon Drops as it is. And since %'s go up by increments of 5, not oddball numbers, I'd say definitively that it is hacked. While it may not do much to your game, if you get caught/ratted on for having said weapon, you could possibly have your account banned from the server.

DC_PLAYER
Apr 16, 2009, 04:04 PM
I believe you are playing pso bb on the private servers.

That weapon may be legit, if you remember the private server was in a bad situation and asked for donations, with this they would reward the players with weapons.

For those that don't get it, using a sega product to generate money without any authorization by sega is illegal.

Anyway, the weapons given could be custom made and to be sure it's a custom made weapon they decided to reduce the weapon % by 1, so if a GM sees a player using that weapon then he knows that the weapon was won in the "special donation event"

Now there are some rules to these homemade items and one of them is that they CAN NOT be traded, they are are personal and can't be separated from the player.
If someone is trading it then report the situation to the mods or GMs of that private server.

To clear any confusions, the weapon is legit in that server because it was the GMs that made it, it is a reward for the member that donated money to keep the server alive (altough in my personal opinion the money was used to buy a plasma big screed high defenition tv).
By sega standarts it's illegit weapon and it's also illegit if was made by someone else that wasn't in the GM team of THAT server.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Apr 16, 2009, 04:05 PM
There can be 100% for Ep1&2/bb, but not 99.

DC_PLAYER
Apr 16, 2009, 04:16 PM
GMs at the private server can make 99% weapons, it's a tag to make the weapon "donation event".

fay
Apr 16, 2009, 05:11 PM
was that you asking about in the lobby not too long ago lol. i saw all that arguing :P

Lance813
Apr 16, 2009, 05:15 PM
Short answer. its hacked.

Long answer. If it was a gift from a mod, it doesn't matter if its hacked or not.

DC_PLAYER
Apr 16, 2009, 05:31 PM
I want to remind all the donatORZ as well that these items are not to be traded or given to others as gifts under any circumstance even if you are quitting. If it becomes duped it becomes your problem

And yes, removing 1% tells everyone where you got the item, just send a PM to the GMs so they can verify who has that weapon.

Lance813
Apr 16, 2009, 05:48 PM
Still, Its technically not legit... haha

Its not like its going to have any negative effects on your gaming experience anyways. So, have fun killin' shit with an Uber needle. I wish I had one...

bradc88
Apr 16, 2009, 10:29 PM
i got rid of it because i wouldnt want to risk being banned and fay no that wasnt me o.o i just came here lol

Genoa
Apr 17, 2009, 12:49 AM
From what I understand, items that were given to players on the private servers were recorded by the GM who makes it and isn't allowed to be traded to other players...

Vanzazikon
Apr 17, 2009, 03:30 PM
I call hax.

psofan219
Apr 17, 2009, 03:34 PM
It's technically a hacked weapon that's also legit inside of that server... Hacked because the percents are impossible to get up to 99% through any means, and legit because it was a gift from a GM/Mod on that server as a reward for the donation. Confusing... I side with hack though.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Apr 17, 2009, 03:39 PM
If those %s were in Dc/Pc, it still woun't hit/damage anything in Ulti.

Lance813
Apr 17, 2009, 03:42 PM
lol, but since BB is the opposite of V.2, its uber.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Apr 17, 2009, 03:44 PM
I liked that fix for Ver2/Pc actualy. Dosn't matter for offline though.