PDA

View Full Version : BB Where is this song from?

dark3000x
Apr 16, 2009, 09:16 PM
Theres a music item track that plays this song, I don't remember which volume track it is.. song name is Strangeblue... Here is the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTcBtRL_Y88

Anyone know where it is from!?

Lance813
Apr 16, 2009, 09:21 PM
I've never heard it before. Weird.

Hah, this song is ingame somewhere?

dark3000x
Apr 16, 2009, 09:30 PM
Yeah, one of the music disks

psofan219
Apr 16, 2009, 11:19 PM
Is it some kind of special even item or something, because I surely do not remember seeing this music disk amonst the others... I only listened to the first 1:21 of the song before I couldn't take any more of it (the lyrics is what killed it). I was like "Oh my God, make it stop!" Sorry if I offended anyone who likes that track, but it was awful to me, at least from what I listened to anyways. I've never heard of it before...

Vanzazikon
Apr 16, 2009, 11:27 PM
Never heard this in any quests, (I should try to play more) I've seen the disc for it, forgot which one. :/

Don't know where it comes from also.

RubyEclipse
Apr 17, 2009, 12:28 AM
Are you sure this is a music disc? I remember collecting every music disc available, and I've never heard this before.

It also doesn't sound like it fits with the other songs... so I'd be surprised if this was actually included in the game.

Genoa
Apr 17, 2009, 12:39 AM
This is upsetting because I have had this song before, but I cannot find it now. I thought it was perhaps on PSO epi3, but I just checked my entire PSO3 Folder, nothing remotely like it.
I have most of the Epi 1 and 2 tracks as well, can't find.
I even checked actual OST album titles, none of them are titled Strangeblue...

But I HAVE heard this song in some type of Sega music folder I downloaded.

TrueChaos
Apr 17, 2009, 03:55 AM
don't know it. and, 219, i agree, bad lyrics

Saffran
Apr 17, 2009, 04:22 AM
It's a music disk which won the "Fan Music Competition" which was held on the jp servers for the 1st anniversary.

Fans would send in selfmade music tracks and the 5 best ones made it into the game in the form of discs.

I still have one exemplary of some of them (the ones I thought were good) and I use them in battle mode.

furrypaws
Apr 19, 2009, 08:34 PM
Oh wow, that's cool. Wish we got support like that. D=

AlexCraig
Apr 19, 2009, 08:43 PM
I think I've heard this song before, but I don't think it is from PSO. Just the background the person chose for the video. Think I heard it on my radio once.

SStrikerR
Apr 19, 2009, 09:43 PM
I listened for about a minute and a half, then I read Larian's post.
Then I thought, "Hell yeah man, hell yeah."
Music 7/10
Lyrics /wrist//suicide