PDA

View Full Version : Gillchic

KillerCC1101
Feb 15, 2003, 10:40 PM
Well, a few mins ago i was just running through Mines on Ultimate and i just happen to get a red box after killing a Gillchic and my heart stopped thinking it was a Yaksminov 3000R, but i go up to it and its a friggin Photon Drop....its hard enough to kill em for me im only a level 98 HUnewearl, lol

Davion
Feb 15, 2003, 10:42 PM
I've had the same thing happen to me. I've gotten 4 P drops in one run through ult mines offline. I like finding them and all. I'd just rather get some good weapons.

GandorDurin
Feb 15, 2003, 10:58 PM
I've spent the past 3 days doing offline Ult Ruins runs mainly for experience, but I'm also looking for Red Mechs which Merlans drop...So far 3 red boxes, all Photon Drops. Feh!

Nintense
Feb 16, 2003, 12:08 AM
I've had the same thing happen for me with Gilchichs, except I welcome it. I'm sick of TP/Revivals ;p Would much rather have the Photon Drops.

Ranger_Larry
Feb 16, 2003, 12:10 AM
I found my YAZZY the other day;) (greenill ult mines, gillchich) So far I have gotten 2 PDs and 1 Yasminkov 3000R. I found the Yaz online, in a game I made for myself. (was alone) I found it in the 2nd room lol! I really think that is the way to find stuff, other than having a friend who will agree to let you have that particular rare item if it drops. Of course, I am a lev 140 ramar and have done quite a few runs of ult mines, so I don't feel lucky, I got what I earned. I think you will find your Yaz as long as you stick with it, and do some HS so you can level up and run through the Mines a little quicker!