PDA

View Full Version : Tips that I need

CGoodness
Feb 16, 2003, 02:08 AM
I have beaten Olga Flow on normal and i want to try him on hard (im at level 55) but on normal he took me about 76 tries (at level 51) I just want some tips on how to avoid that stupid one hit kill attack and the most effective moves against him (as a HUmar) Thanks

Tulathis
Feb 16, 2003, 02:15 AM
My advice is to bring lots of Scape Dolls and the best gun you have. In his final form Olga Flow shifts not only his resistances (foie, barta, and zonde), but also his attribute (dark, native, etc.) Bring the gun with the highest attack power and accuracy you have to allow you to keep some distance between you and he when he's walking around. Learn to anticipate his attacks and dodge accordingly. The first time I beat him in Ultimate (offline) I believe I had seven dolls and was full on Mono, Di, and Trimates, as well as Star Atomizers. Of course, I was a HUcast, so you might not need quite as much considering you will have Resta 15.

CGoodness
Feb 16, 2003, 02:23 AM
I have a Varista +22 and 2 scape dolls
Should i just keep leveling up on ep1 very hard for now?

Savrak
Feb 16, 2003, 04:48 PM
it can be done easily. a few tips for the final form. a good pair of mechguns are your best friend. just bring about 2 scape dolls. stand back when he's fixing to give his "shock wave of death" stand behind a rock you'll take no damage and go back to pumping him full of photon.s