PDA

View Full Version : Got my new copy, but please, i need some help badly

Chaos
Mar 3, 2001, 12:13 AM
Please, someone, help me, Ok. When i put the sonic 2 demo in it works and by the way i got a new dc as well. When i put the pso in there it only gets me to the file, settings, music screen. And that is as far as i get. The game is printed off center, is that something to do with it. I already tried starting with the disc cover up and that dont work. I called sega and they said that i had to get a replacement. Please, anyone that has had this similar problem, help me.

ragnarok
Mar 3, 2001, 12:31 AM
The game is printed off center,

What does that mean ?

Chaos
Mar 3, 2001, 12:34 AM
the part on the front, with the dragon, is way off to one side.

Rei
Mar 3, 2001, 12:35 AM
Try to setup your DC internal clock or whatever you need first......

Chaos
Mar 3, 2001, 12:41 AM
I already did that, to the second.

diospadre
Mar 3, 2001, 01:13 AM
if it doesnt work then take it back and get a new one. there really isnt a question about what to do here. the cd is fucked

Chaos
Mar 3, 2001, 01:15 AM
Sega wont take it back

diospadre
Mar 3, 2001, 01:18 AM
why not? its obviously faulty? call them up and raise hell, theyll give you a new one.

Manifest
Mar 3, 2001, 01:29 AM
They'll take it back. They took back my dreamcast when the modem didnt work and I had it a year. I had to raise holy fuck to get them to take it but they eventually did. Why dont you just take it back to the store you got it at?

Sylvette
Mar 3, 2001, 01:41 AM
There seem to be a lot of faulty PSO discs. Someone I know returned a faulty disc to EB and their replacement was also faulty. When they returned that they had someone there actually check the next disc before they took it home, and the next four (!) copies were also bad. Return it to wherever you bought it. They owe you a working copy.