PDA

View Full Version : Price Check /S/T F39% Flowen's Sword+, 46% Light Stormline

ThaiSoup
Apr 22, 2009, 02:16 PM
No Flowen's+ in shops. Curious to what its worth, and also taking offers once I get an idea. Also, just to remind it has the "Hp affects power" lv1 effect, so the lower your health. The more damage you do, like the Yak Zagenga PA.

Edit: Thinking about getting rid my stormline as well. Curious to its value, 46% Light.

Neoptolemus
Apr 22, 2009, 02:34 PM
I sold a 37% one for something like 70 mil in the first week of arms dealer. I would guess that the price hasn't dropped that much, since the Black Heart (units) are still hard to find.

HOWEVER

I would say that NOW is the time to sell, since the units will be dropping from boss boxes from Fakis in the 3rd mission of this event. Hope you get something nice for it!

ThaiSoup
Apr 22, 2009, 11:21 PM
Thanks for the response. Also, decided I want to know the value of my stormline as well. So need a price check on that as well.

Elendanis
Apr 22, 2009, 11:43 PM
Thanks for the response. Also, decided I want to know the value of my stormline as well. So need a price check on that as well.

granted it is a tech armor...i think.....i wont be worth as much, but it does have really high element to it which is really goood for pricing, so im sure it wont come short 50 mill, but im not sure, this is just a guess ^_^;;;

Endykins
Apr 23, 2009, 12:10 AM
Stormline is a gunner armour. I'd pay 80-90mil for it. Used for lotsa White fail and The current mission, so has a decent use.

ThaiSoup
Apr 24, 2009, 01:13 AM
Up you go.

ThaiSoup
Apr 25, 2009, 04:26 PM
Last bump before I trade off the Flowen's and do uhh, not sure what with the stormline.