PDA

View Full Version : Any interest in a PSZ import game night?

RubyEclipse
Apr 22, 2009, 05:16 PM
Hi all,

To those who have imported the game - any interest in an official PSZ event night where we could all meet up and party together? Curious to see what people's thoughts are. :)

Thanks!

ChronoTrigga
May 27, 2009, 01:14 PM
How bout instead of playing the JP version you work on localizing the American/European Versions? Kthxbai. :)

Musekaze
May 27, 2009, 04:08 PM
We cooooooould, but then they'd all have to be like me and wait till Nov. for the US release. :p

Triple_S
May 27, 2009, 05:15 PM
Hi all,

To those who have imported the game - any interest in an official PSZ event night where we could all meet up and party together? Curious to see what people's thoughts are. :)

Thanks!

It would be pretty interesting. I'm not all that high-leveled (at the time of posting, my HUnewm is only 35 @.@), so that might be an issue.

landman
May 28, 2009, 05:04 AM
My DS wont connect to my access point so no online for me in this game :(

LionHeart-
May 28, 2009, 07:50 AM
Thats not a bad idea Ruby. I probably would if I could find my DS, and the fact that I have not playied it since Feb my characters are still as they are...

Triple_S
May 28, 2009, 03:05 PM
My DS wont connect to my access point so no online for me in this game :(

Does your router use WPA security? The DS does not support WPA (the DSi does, though).

jShazBot
May 28, 2009, 07:58 PM
Whoa, it comes out in english November?!
Downloaded the Japanese version. Got pretty bored.

landman
May 29, 2009, 01:42 AM
Does your router use WPA security? The DS does not support WPA (the DSi does, though).
No it doesn't, I tried very hard last January to connect the game without success and just gave up, I will just play the game with friends when it's released in Europe, it's not like I'm going to play it every day or every week, I can't spend that time in a hand-held game.

DEM_CIG
May 29, 2009, 10:54 AM
Im would but I havent got my friends code yet.

Redden
May 29, 2009, 11:18 AM
A game night would be awesome! I need to update my FC though since I changed to DSi. The multiplayer aspect of this game is really sweet. The best of any DS game thus far in my opinion. Can not wait until the English version is released and I can actually read it :-P

Evila
Jun 1, 2009, 09:35 AM
I'd be interested in this too. I was gonna wait for the US version but one of my friends got me the JP one so I could play it with her, and it's really fun. Still looking forward to the US release though, because all I can read is kana and some basic kanji, so the story is lost on me, hahaha. But yeah, it would be nice to play with more people and level up my extra characters.

furrypaws
Jun 4, 2009, 09:01 PM
I just bought it, so it should be here...eventually. .-.

I'm stuck on whether I should play it when I get it or wait until the English release, though. Does anyone know if the story pictures would spoil anything (storywise) or if the cutscenes can be skipped?

I think what I'll do is I'll dabble a little, put it away until release, then hold onto it for three extra character slots.

Evila
Jun 5, 2009, 03:15 AM
I just bought it, so it should be here...eventually. .-.

I'm stuck on whether I should play it when I get it or wait until the English release, though. Does anyone know if the story pictures would spoil anything (storywise) or if the cutscenes can be skipped?

I think what I'll do is I'll dabble a little, put it away until release, then hold onto it for three extra character slots.
You can skip the story scenes with the start or X button if you wanna wait till you can understand them. It's mostly text and portraits but there's a few stills and videos throughout it, all skippable.

Zanesfield
Jun 8, 2009, 08:17 AM
Wait if you import it how much dose it cost and if the have english verisions the why do we have to wait till fall for the american version of the game

Evila
Jun 8, 2009, 09:21 AM
Wait if you import it how much dose it cost and if the have english verisions the why do we have to wait till fall for the american version of the game
It's not in English, the import version is Japanese only. I'd recommend knowing at least kana if you want to play it, but even without knowing that there's a few guides out there that explain the menus and items and stuff.

Anyways Play-Asia has the import version on sale (http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-9g-49-en-15-phantasy+star+zero-70-30nx.html) for a limited time, just $24.90. It's even cheaper used in Japan. My friend got me mine for just 1,900 yen. @_@;

But yeah, if you don't wanna fumble around with Japanese text then you can just wait for the US version. Some places have it for pre-order already, like Amazon, Gamestop, Play-Asia, etc.

DuRaL
Jul 18, 2009, 06:47 PM
so what happened of this idea of an import game night? my brother and I got the game now, too =)

JamesL-Arcade
Jul 20, 2009, 05:14 PM
you guys play the japanese version? O-o?

thats weird....but ill have to wait till october(novenber???) to get it. maybe we can have another event some time too :D