PDA

View Full Version : PS:Zero, ONLY 3 Char. Slots, ok, BEST 3 Section IDs? ULTIMATE/CHALLENGE MODE in Zero?

Quintus_The_Force
Apr 23, 2009, 03:45 PM
If Zero only holds 3 Character slots, Which 3 Section IDs get the best weapons/items in Zero?

4th Evo Mags in Zero?

Ultimate or Challenge Mode exist in Zero?

Downloadable Quests @ The Hunters Guild? (assuming there is one)

Same name/section ID system in place..? (will my Quintus still be a Greenill in PS Zero?)

Sorry for all the questions, I heard about this game and bought a DSi, now I cant wait for Zero to drop in NA

Thanks for your help :)

(typing this on DSi)

Redden
Apr 23, 2009, 03:56 PM
No section ID system in zero. There are three difficulties. About the downloadable quests, to be honest I'm not 100% sure how that works. I know there are quests that are only available for when you are playing online, however I'm not sure if the system has the ability to add additional quests in the future. I don't see why this isn't possible, but since i don't ready jp i am fuzy on the details and none of the translations that I have seen cover the actual online UI in much detail.

Greyman
Apr 23, 2009, 04:04 PM
I dont own the game, waiting on EU release but I'll answer what I know.

As far as I've been told, there are no Section IDs in PSZ ruling out "Which is best" or "Is it same IDs for name as PSO". There are three difficulties similar to when PSO was first released so while there is no Ultimate or Challenge yet...if the Zero franchise proves successful I'm sure Sega will milk it and release a Ver 2, or Episode 2 with those added.

Download Content? Nothing currently to download besides PSZ Mini which really is just a glorified demo rather than an add on, still with the recent release of the DSi the possibility of seeing something is there but we cant be certain Sega will release anything. Right now remain simply hope Zero will do well overall to make them want to release more.

Like I said though only information I know is from reading the forums, I'm sure someone else on the board with the game can either clarify what I've said or answer in better detail.

xSHiNOx
Apr 24, 2009, 12:40 PM
no download content and no future download content either (with or without dsi). the game was made before the dsi so they arent able to include download content with dsi and sd card.

furrypaws
Apr 25, 2009, 10:39 PM
No Ultimate or Challenge mode either. This actually looks a lot like PSO v1 to me.

Afterburn
Apr 27, 2009, 03:51 PM
I seem to be seeing things that I don't want to be seeing in these topics I've replied on. But, it still overall looks like a great game. I'll be getting it still.