PDA

View Full Version : The missing offline quests.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Apr 25, 2009, 11:24 AM
The missing quests from Pso ver2/Pc were found in Ver1. These were originaly offline quests.

QTOFFTITLELIST_E.REL - QTOFFTITLELIST_S.REL has some names and descriptions of the offline quests.

Quest 15: Soul of a Blacksmith: It's odd, Krieek was fightable in this vers quest.

Quest 16: Letter from Lionel: No english version. Other language files, but just copies of the jpn file. The word "color" is readable. Could be for reward Mesta for different difficulties. Maybe.

Quest 19: The Retired Hunter: "Searching HEATHCLIF."... ... "1 item hit." "Heathclif Awl. dead in ...w...084." "1 message left. Playback?" Yes. No. "Message follows." I think I can imagine who you are. Sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself. I miss you all, but I think this is my destiny. It's too boring to stay here. Peace is boring. Donoph, I think you will agree with me. It's not for you, either. Anyway, we can talk again when I see you in the other world. ... ... ... "Message finished." "Normal mode recalled."

Quest 53: Unknown title: Some sort of test quest. Jpn only.

Quest 58: Lost item: "Retrieve a weapon from a Dragon!" Dosn't specify what weapon. Two files, the eng, and jpn quest.

Nitro Vordex
Apr 25, 2009, 11:47 AM
I think 58 was put into Blue Burst.

Aisha_Clan-Clan
Apr 25, 2009, 12:12 PM
In ver2/Pc something similar is a dl quest. I belive it's the Lost Ice Spinner.