PDA

View Full Version : Dark Falz on Hard?? How to open VH Offline?

Nullman
Feb 16, 2003, 04:02 PM
Hi,

I finally decided to open up VH mode offline. So, I went all the way through hard, killed Dark Falz (?) got all the treasure then entered the "epiloge" warp. I waited for all the credits, the game saved, but I am still not able to access VH mode, only Normal and Hard. What gives? Do I have to go through the Ruins again and beat Dark Falz again?

KirbMeister
Feb 16, 2003, 04:07 PM
I heard somewhere that you have to be at a specific level to get to higher difficulties. My HUmar was anywhere between lvl 56-62 when I beat Hard Dark Falz. Sorry if this doesn't help.http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

KillerCC1101
Feb 16, 2003, 04:08 PM
yah, try it again...maybe just something fudged up not eveything perfect ya know ;D

Nullman
Feb 16, 2003, 04:14 PM
I'm a lvl 59 FOneweral, for what that's worth.

Was I suppose to find that ring that dropped? It seemed I only had to beat 2 forms of Dark Falz. I thought on hard you had to beat 3? I was expecting the 3rd form but never saw it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Going through Runis offline seems to take me forever... I guess I'll have to just try again. But, I wanted to know if I did something wrong. If I did, I don't want to do it next time around.

KillerCC1101
Feb 16, 2003, 04:17 PM
thats weird..i wonder why it only made you fight 2 forms..

Fanatic72802
Feb 16, 2003, 04:17 PM
Are you sure you did it on hard?

Nullman
Feb 16, 2003, 04:27 PM
Yep, I am sure I was playing on hard. I had just opened the Ruins and continued on through them. I did get my mag to LVL 100 (a Sato) while playing through the ruins. I wonder if that had something to do with it. I just checked and I only have Normal and Hard mode open and I can access all areas in both. I am playing the gamecube version.

thewiredknight
Feb 16, 2003, 05:55 PM
Something got screwed up and you HAD to have been playing on Normal, because Hard mode would show you the final stage of Falz that you never saw.

Fanatic72802
Feb 16, 2003, 06:50 PM
Interesting. Try it again, like the people above me said, and watch out for Megid!!

If it doesn't show the final form when you play it again, you be screwed, man.

Genoa
Feb 16, 2003, 07:51 PM
I got the Gamecube version also and when I beat hard mode (at level 52) I got to go to Very Hard mode. My friend at level 48 did not go to Very Hard mode after beating Dark Falz on Hard. I came up with the theory that you have to be at or above level 50. And just so you know later I beat Very Hard mode at level 80 and got to Ultimate so try level 80 when you get to Dark Falz on Very Hard. Good Luck! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Sakuraba
Feb 16, 2003, 08:09 PM
are you sure you fought all three forms, because if you had you would be able to access v.hard, and level has nothing to do with it, that is only multiplayer

Muku6
Feb 16, 2003, 08:17 PM
Sakura is correct. Offline, single player whenever you beat a mode you can access the next mode no matter what. Offline multiplayer and online games require you to be a specific level to be able to get into a certain difficulty level.

Celes152
Feb 16, 2003, 09:09 PM
You were playing on Normal. He has three forms on Hard, and doesn't drop the Ring. Rico flies out of him on Hard.