PDA

View Full Version : Help on equip (lvl 64 beastman 7 fortefighter)

MrMath101
Apr 27, 2009, 07:02 PM
Hello everyone I'm pretty new to the psu world, I was a old pso player coming to this new world of psu. I have so far found out most stuff for myself but I find myself second guessing my equip. I don'y want to just by the high price stuff I want the best stuff! Such as I have gudda Horns but I'm wondering should I buy Gudda Iggacs? they have a lower base att i think? but go for so much more in price why?

pinkace
Apr 27, 2009, 07:14 PM
Beasts have low accuracy (DEX from PSO) and knuckles by default have low accuracy. So knuckles with good acc. are important for you. The attack power comes second IMO.

Volcompat321
Apr 27, 2009, 07:19 PM
acc is not a HUGE deal at a low level...my level 30 beast uses my L/kk (http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/3/2823/lumirus___kaos_knight/), and i have 0 ata and barley miss...although thats not level 150+creatures we are talking about...so worry about ata second for now. atp isnt really a huge deal either, since your a beast it would come. Try focusing on armor, with 26-30+ %. NOW, dont spend a lot of cash on armor unless you will use it for a long time....(i personally use serafi-senba) and will continue to use it til i find something cheaper (im a cheap dude) so worry about armor and units first!

ShonagarACE
Apr 27, 2009, 07:22 PM
Also, Iggacs are more expensive because they're less common. How good something is rarely determines the price in this game.

Volcompat321
Apr 27, 2009, 07:35 PM
i agree with you shona

MrMath101
Apr 27, 2009, 07:40 PM
Ok soo thats a "no" on the Iggacs? second question then, sange/yasha/regen unit sound like a good solo combo what arm should i be looking for? i'm thinking one with all 4 slots available H.A.B.E right now i have a feril I think its called with a germant aura and i cant remember the body slot.

Volcompat321
Apr 27, 2009, 07:51 PM
depending on your finances if use this
HEAD- orpa / mind or Hizeri / mind
ARM- Vijerina power, or l/kk
BODY- any resist depending on where you are. or orpad / legs or orpad guard, or if you have it red wall.
EXTRA-any pp generate, or STA/END booster.

kejen
Apr 28, 2009, 02:31 AM
Well, given the fact this guy is level 64, just started, I doubt he will be coming across things like lkk, hizeri / mind, etc for a bit.

Forget gudda hons, also forget gudda iggac. Look for a high % gudda gant. The % matters most in this game. 20% gudda hon or gudda iggac is nothing compared to 50% gudda gant. The reason is because your base ATP gets added to the weapon ATP then multiplied by the %. You can do the math for yourself to see why 30% more weapon is so much better than 50 ATP.

And feril line is not a fighter armor. Has no arm slot, also can't go over 30%. .

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 03:20 AM
cant go above 30%? the VERY first one i got back in parum GBR was 32%:ice:....

your other advice was good tho, i agree 100% about the % is everything.

kejen
Apr 28, 2009, 03:48 AM
What can feril lines go to?

I always thought multi element 30% max, single 35%. With some exception, like yasha. But never did see a feril over 30%. I think sometimes strange glitches happen and percents come out that shouldnt. Like that guy that made a 33% serafi-senba.

ShonagarACE
Apr 28, 2009, 04:16 AM

I always thought multi element 30% max, single 35%. With some exception, like yasha. But never did see a feril over 30%. I think sometimes strange glitches happen and percents come out that shouldnt. Like that guy that made a 33% serafi-senba.

Well if you MAKE an armor, of course it can go to 50%. But those rules that you posted are the general consensus for stuff that drops made.

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 05:22 PM

i dont think its a "glitch" just VERY rare, since i also made a 33% serafi-senba. and i rarely seen a 35% armor...specially when dropped from a mission made.

Well if you MAKE an armor, of course it can go to 50%. But those rules that you posted are the general consensus for stuff that drops made.

like i said above...id consider it a general concensus, but i believe 33% and other odd numbers are just so rare, that we think its a glitch.