PDA

View Full Version : Spring Sinuses

Sexy_Raine
Apr 28, 2009, 08:59 PM
Anyone else going through this? It feels like someone hit me over head with a wooden plank.

If so I how you dealing with it? Spreading it too others :P . I've tried to sleep it off, but I just woke up out of it. Tylenol ain't doing shit for me either.

Leviathan
Apr 28, 2009, 09:20 PM
I used to NEVER get sick.
Now I get sick every time the weather changes. :(

Hopefully, the Swine Flu won't get to me. That would honestly make my sixteenth year of life the worse.

Sayara
Apr 28, 2009, 09:21 PM
SHOOT ME PLEASE
THEY GET SO BAD MANG

Sexy_Raine
Apr 28, 2009, 09:25 PM
I used to NEVER get sick.
Now I get sick every time the weather changes. :(

Hopefully, the Swine Flu won't get to me. That would honestly make my sixteenth year of life the worse.

Ya, it's not Swine as I just came from the Doctor, but there have been cases in NY.

Volcompat321
Apr 28, 2009, 09:39 PM
i am also NEVER sick....EVER tho....i think last time i puked was when i was a baby...lucky? back when i was in high school, and didnt want to go, it was always hard to tell my mom i didnt feel good...eventually tho, i got "smart" and just went to school, and left as soon as i got there lol.....

Vanzazikon
Apr 28, 2009, 10:33 PM
Well, I've had a runny nose these past few weeks. It could be a common cold but this may be the case too.

Niered
Apr 28, 2009, 11:09 PM
Ya, it's not Swine as I just came from the Doctor, but there have been cases in NY.

Good to know, foraminnit their I was worried.

But yeah, summer sinuses havent hit me yet, which is good since this is my final week at college. I cant afford to feel shitty. But I'm sure they'll rear their ugly head right around the same time I get my wisdom teeth pulled in a week. BLECH.

joefro
Apr 29, 2009, 08:17 AM
I always hate waking up in the morning feeling like I can't breathe because of sinus problems. Blerg

SabZero
Apr 29, 2009, 08:48 AM
Neti pot (a ceramic thing, not drugs). Try it, it really helps get out the stuffed feeling up your nose.

Vanzazikon
Apr 29, 2009, 12:24 PM
I prefer the pinky.

joefro
Apr 29, 2009, 02:02 PM
I used mucinex this morning and I'm feeling much better.

Kylie
Apr 29, 2009, 04:17 PM
I take nasal medication every night because I used to be very susceptible to sinus infections (before I went on this stuff). It works really great; I think it's called Veramyst or something.

Seira7
Apr 29, 2009, 08:16 PM
I second the neti pot.

BTW, for those utterly disgusted with the concept, heres a video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQm7YpxgOnA&feature=channel_page

SabZero
Apr 30, 2009, 01:00 PM
Yep, warm water and salt. No need to grimace :P

OH GOD NOT COFFEE :()

Edit: ok that guy is a jerkwad.