PDA

View Full Version : About pal rappy

Lord_of_Nightmares
Feb 16, 2003, 07:21 PM
I have today kill 4 of those and none leave me a thing, I use a forcer, and rafoie them to dead, when he gets up also rafoie but I have had no luck... I am wondering am I doing something wrong?

Raist
Feb 16, 2003, 07:27 PM
Pinkal Pal Rappies drop the 1975 Agito which is pretty rare so the drop rate on it is pretty horrible. I had to kill 27 of them to find it myself, just keep up the slaughter and it will eventually drop for you.

Sasarai
Feb 16, 2003, 09:00 PM
Out of the 4 Pal Rappies I've killed, I've gotten 3 Guard Waves (12 star armor) and Meseta. I've been pretty lucky I guess.

PalRappy03
Feb 17, 2003, 12:18 AM
Wow 27 pal rappies is pretty hard to find.

Squall8VIII
Feb 17, 2003, 12:24 AM
You shouldn't use techs on rare enemies...doing that usually makes them drop useless crap...well for me atleast. o.O Use your normal weapon to kill them.

Nintense
Feb 17, 2003, 12:25 AM
lol, and is there a point to using a million exclamation marks (in addition to typing in all caps) and screwing up the tables so everyone has to scroll to the right just to read other people's posts?

Muku6
Feb 17, 2003, 12:36 AM
Actually, I use techs on all the rare enemies, cuz normally otherwise I get beat up by them. :/ Never had a rare enemy drop me crap for hitting 'em with a tech.

Soniku
Feb 17, 2003, 01:35 AM
what color is a pal rappy and what color is a Love Rappy?? and on what difficulity can they be found?

Celes152
Feb 17, 2003, 01:38 AM
Love Rappy - All difficulties in Temple Looks red with a heart on it's chest.

Pal Rappy - Ultimate Forest. Rainbow colored. Think Toucan Sam.

Soniku
Feb 17, 2003, 08:40 PM
Thank you very much I'll be on he look out for them http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif Are they seen often or are they very rare? And are they found offline?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soniku on 2003-02-17 17:43 ]</font>

Raist
Feb 18, 2003, 03:47 PM
On 2003-02-16 21:18, PalRappy03 wrote:
Wow 27 pal rappies is pretty hard to find.

With the TP trick I could usually get 3 pals per run through The Fake In Yellow, but even with that it took me over a month to get it and through that month all i did on PSO was search for it. All and all I will never try for one again.

Sasarai
Feb 18, 2003, 09:27 PM
I don't have enough patience for the TP trick, I'd rather just run through the Forest and run through the Fake in Yellow quest over and over. It's done me pretty well--4 Pal Rappies in about 8hrs of Ult. mode gameplay.

HellmasterPhibrizo
Feb 18, 2003, 09:44 PM
I'd just like to say that Pal Rappies are NO LONGER my friend since they refuse to drop me my Angel Harp. They can resume being my friend after they drop it =). Anyways, just how rare is the Angel Harp? Can anyone tell me how many they've had to kill to get one?

Lord_of_Nightmares
Feb 18, 2003, 10:00 PM
Thanks to everyone who have had time to replay, sorry for the long but period examns

Have found 8 pal rappys and have leave me nothing

By the way Hi Phibi how its hell?

Soniku
Feb 19, 2003, 04:34 PM
what's the TP trick?? How is it done?, I"m assumin that the best place to look for pal rappies is in the fake in yellow quest...that's gonna take a while to go back to since i just started the quests on ult....

Raist
Feb 19, 2003, 04:42 PM
On 2003-02-19 13:34, Soniku wrote:
what's the TP trick?? How is it done?, I"m assumin that the best place to look for pal rappies is in the fake in yellow quest...that's gonna take a while to go back to since i just started the quests on ult....

Its done by finding an enemy with a rare counterpart and telepiping back and forth between the city and ragol until the creature resets to a rare enemy. All enemies reset when you go to town and come back and this only works offline. Good luck.

Soniku
Feb 23, 2003, 12:03 AM
and this works with all enimies, everytime??
how long does this usually take?
Do it work in the vr field too??

What's a st. rappy, and how can i see one?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Soniku on 2003-02-22 21:28 ]</font>

Raist
Feb 23, 2003, 03:52 AM
On 2003-02-22 21:03, Soniku wrote:
and this works with all enimies, everytime??

Offline the enemies will always reset.

how long does this usually take?

Could take 10 minutes, could take ten hours, you have to have a lot of patience.

Do it work in the vr field too??

Yes

What's a st. rappy, and how can i see one?

St. Rappy is the holiday rappy that appears in the temple in place of a Love Rappy during Christmas. Online only. It is one of the 2 holiday rappies we've gotten so far, they both have dropped Mag Cells.