PDA

View Full Version : Item Creme of the Crop 11* plus!!

LigSWITCH
May 1, 2009, 12:00 AM
I am creating this thread for all those devoted extreme rare hunters out there tired of having to go back and forth from thread to thread or having to read ten pages to find the CONFIRMED FINDINGS of that special weapon of mass destruction, or wondering if the missinfo on psupedia is correct. Please refrain from posting useless information or elongated tales of your adventures. This is a GET TO THE POINT ONLY thread. If used correctly it will help everybody out. Post the weapon name, rarity, EXACT LOCATION!!!!, your class type at the time of the find, race, male/female, and the amount of times you ran the mission until the find. If you find i am being a little rude for posting this thread, KEEP IT TO YOURSELF! (except panzer-unit, your the shiznit!):-D. All hate mail :-x will be ignored. Any thanks please personal message me:-). If you feel like telling a story about the finds please use the WHAT HAVE YOU FOUND thread. REMEMBER... 11* and up postings only! Thanks:-P.

Volcompat321
May 1, 2009, 01:24 AM
alright first, check this thing out here (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148020) and second, you realize that just because something has higher stars doesnt exactly mean its rare-er then other items, or better than other items. anyway, look at that link i posted. its the same thing, cept it lists all items available to that person.

DarkRealm
May 1, 2009, 11:58 AM
sometimes non-rare items looks better than rare ones LOL

Volcompat321
May 1, 2009, 06:06 PM
i agree....and technically, every red item is a rare.....some just come more often than others.

Megatron0088
May 3, 2009, 01:25 PM
lavis weapons are the rarest in the game in my opinion. at least obtaining all three. its the greatest challenge.

panzer_unit
May 4, 2009, 08:59 AM
lol "challenge"