PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 Tips for making some good money?

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 1, 2009, 10:29 PM
I know that I can sell off my items to other players but what I want to know is how can I score some good cash from the fields? Lately I've been having trouble coming in contact with some good dough and I"m stuck with mediocre B-Rank rubbish and its really becoming an absolute drag. I hate relying on others and would like to find a spot that can help me get some meseta and not have my ass handed to me like some wife from a LifeTime movie.

Dhylec
May 1, 2009, 10:41 PM
Right now, the event is where you make quick money from drops & end reward. Pick up common drops & sell for cash. If there is a good rare like Relic edge or such, you can get more by selling to others. I hope you set up your shop already.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 1, 2009, 10:52 PM
Right now, the event is where you make quick money from drops & end reward. Pick up common drops & sell for cash. If there is a good rare like Relic edge or such, you can get more by selling to others. I hope you set up your shop already.

Haaaaaa Relic Edges! How much would they go for? I didn't think much of em so I sold em for 5k! Sorry folks. I'm new to this merchant deal!

ashley50
May 1, 2009, 10:56 PM
check the price of an item on the vison phone and price your item either higher or lower from the rest

Dhylec
May 1, 2009, 10:59 PM
Haaaaaa Relic Edges! How much would they go for? I didn't think much of em so I sold em for 5k! Sorry folks. I'm new to this merchant deal!

You could have easily make 4x to 10x that price.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
May 1, 2009, 11:10 PM
You could have easily make 4x to 10x that price.

OH NO!!!! Ahhhhh some lucky guy got two for 10k! Rookie mistake....

Warlock01
May 2, 2009, 04:57 AM
relic edges are selling right now for 390k cheapest on 360 server. but i dont know about your side of the game sorry dude.
i find the best way to make money is not to sell stuff you find in run's but to play the market.

e.g

search for olpad
they sell for over 40k as you can trade 2 of them in for a base s grinder.
a lot of people sell them for a lot less for some reason!
like i bought 50 for 30k last night!
i snapped them up and re-priced for 41k in my shop. they sold within an hour and make me a small profit of 550k.

however i dont know if this would work for you on the pc/ps2 side with the lower population.

also ive been buying mass amounts of shigga pakuda boards and making them.i broke 2 this morning but had 25 succesful makes and sold all for 5.8 mill. make a whopper profit for doing very little.
i started yesterday morning with 17million and now have 65mill and 2 pakuda's for myself with 3 more still for sale.

ChibiBecca
May 2, 2009, 11:19 AM
like dhylec said, play the event missions for the drops and meseta.. they're the best place for it now and as you do harder missions, better items drop. :)

check the price of everything you want to sell, i made my first 2 million just selling a scroll. (people keep leaving me messages telling me i'm overpricing a 3-star item, but i always price mine at the lower end of the player market selling prices.)