PDA

View Full Version : Weapon Grinds, and more. >_>

xBladeM6x
May 2, 2009, 01:32 AM
Your unbroken weapon is no better than my broken weapon. Seriously, it's not opinion it's fact. I hate it when these stupid, ignorant, elitist people say anything about how their 3/10 weapon is better than a *For example* 5/7 weapon. Seriously it's not. MINE is better. (Assuming we have the same %) People can battle this saying "Oh well it has the possibility to go to 10/10." So? It's not 10/10 at the moment, so my statement remains true. My weapon is better. Basically the message of this is that get over yourself, just because you have a pretty little 10 at the end of your weapon, doesn't give you the ability to tell me you are better no matter what.

It's funny because this isn't even from my own experience, it's just that I have seen it happen so much before. But I'm sure it's going to happen since I am starting to buy 5/5-7/7 weapons recently. It's funny because these are usually the people who will also say that a Red / Knight is better just because it is worth more due to it's rarity, when in reality it's far more useless than a Vijerina / Power, and a Lumirus / Kaos Knight. And it's also usually the people who say that buying 42% 5/5 Agito Repcas is a better idea, than to buy a 42-46% ANYTHING else on Fighmaster, when it's obvious that swords are the most useless on FM by far, as opposed to the other weapons available. Then claim that getting that Repca will make you look better, which in reality again, will not help you in a mission nearly as much as the other weapons.

It's fine if you like these things, just to have them, but to actually claim they are better and truly believe it, is plain stupid.

Whichever the correct word would be to describe these type of people, i don't care, but all i know is that they are fucking idiots, and should be slapped for being so ignorant.

Inazuma
May 2, 2009, 05:53 AM
Well, if the player is aiming for a +10 item, the 3/10 would be better than the 5/7. The 5/7 weapon cannot ever become a +10 so it's worthless to buy, to them. You are right about the 5/7 being the better weapon for today but who knows what will happen tomorrow. A 3/10 weapon should be worth more than a 5/7 in player shops, because of its potential to surpass it.

Randomness
May 2, 2009, 10:22 AM
Well, if the player is aiming for a +10 item, the 3/10 would be better than the 5/7. The 5/7 weapon cannot ever become a +10 so it's worthless to buy, to them. You are right about the 5/7 being the better weapon for today but who knows what will happen tomorrow. A 3/10 weapon should be worth more than a 5/7 in player shops, because of its potential to surpass it.

This about sums it up. Unbroken weapons are more valuable, because people want the ability to go to 10. Its a matter of demand.

And in some cases, the weapon is useless unless its at +9 or +10. (For example, the koltova gun)