PDA

View Full Version : PC: Question about PSO on the PC.

AaVvEeNnGgEeRr
Feb 16, 2003, 11:52 PM
Is this out in North America yet?

On the PSO World site, it says the release was in 2001.. but, I've never seen it anywhere?

VulpesMundi
Feb 17, 2003, 12:04 AM
It's only available in Japan, from what I hear.

Para
Feb 17, 2003, 12:10 AM
from what ive heard i think they cancelled it....
my guess is because the GC issues and they have their hands tied up because of that and the release of XBOX PSO.

plus releasing a PC version would only bring more hacker trouble.... if youve seen the pso pc files... they are VERY vulnerable to hacking -_-a;;; if sega did release a pso pc version in NA, it would be a miracle if no one hacked

Blue-Hawk
Feb 17, 2003, 12:20 AM
On 2003-02-16 21:10, Nites wrote:
from what ive heard i think they cancelled it....
my guess is because the GC issues and they have their hands tied up because of that and the release of XBOX PSO.

plus releasing a PC version would only bring more hacker trouble.... if youve seen the pso pc files... they are VERY vulnerable to hacking -_-a;;; if sega did release a pso pc version in NA, it would be a miracle if no one hacked

too late. i had the rip and a few files. matter of fact, my friend has them on a cdr for me. they worked on thge unpatched version and offline only though.

Para
Feb 17, 2003, 01:14 AM
no discussion of warez =/ or a warning comes >_>a;;

Celes152
Feb 17, 2003, 01:20 AM
Were you able to manipulate the spawning of critters? I.E., Sinows in forest

Blue-Hawk
Feb 17, 2003, 11:44 AM
nope. the only files i had were some that allowed you to purchase things like v2 armors and units. as well as files that gave you the same configurations and amounts of enemies that you get while online but offline. the floor switches still worked like offline. dont know how i managed that one but i did and leveled up like a son of a b****...... http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Celes152
Feb 17, 2003, 12:27 PM
You should get all the files and turn every Rappy in Fake in Yellow into a Dark Bringer.

=X

Xtor
Feb 17, 2003, 12:29 PM
On 2003-02-17 09:27, Celes152 wrote:
You should get all the files and turn every Rappy in Fake in Yellow into a Dark Bringer.

=X

that would be scary very scary

Larloc
Feb 17, 2003, 09:41 PM
i have the rip version but i cant play online ( i dont know how to ). so, could someone tell me.