PDA

View Full Version : okay I take it all back.

Manifest
Mar 3, 2001, 01:01 AM
earlier I said that there was no difference in players who had different nationalities. After playing on the european server last night I have changed my mind. Not only were these people (everyone in every lobby I went to) utter jerks constantly hurling insults based on the fact that I was American, but when I actually got into a game they kept stating that they knew I was going to loot them, yet when I died they were all over my items. (luckily I saw this coming and used crap) What Im saying is I hate to generalize all players based on a few bad eggs (or in this case several bad eggs) has anyone else had these kinds of problems on the EU servers?

Azel
Mar 3, 2001, 01:10 AM
sorry you had a bad experience. Luckily most of the people I play with are fine. I'm in the UK (Scotland) and play mostly on the EU server, on Titan Ship, Block 2. If you see Team Kitty, or APES (password DIGI) feel free to join and say hi. Most people I play with are nice, though there were once some french jerks who insulted me for not being able to speak french. Also, you might find alot of british dont like americans, so don't say you're american while you're in the lobby, tell them once your in the game.

I'll be on at midnight GMT (thats.... 7pm EST). On EU Titan 2, room: APES, pass=DIGI. My character is Azel, so if you see me in the teams, or in the lobby, please try to join. Most people are very nice and friendly, and if you're a lower level (though im only level 20) we'll give you loads of help and nice items. Ooh, and if you're a force, then we welcome you even more!! http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif