PDA

View Full Version : Sega won't let me resubscribe --

Volcompat321
May 5, 2009, 09:53 PM
I tried using 3 diffrent cards now, and NONE of them work.
I wasn't banned or anything since I logged on the same day my account expired.
All the billing site says "purchase declined. Contact card company"
No errors, no nothing useful as to why it is declined. ALL of the cards used are active, have money on the account, and whatnot, so WTF is up SEGA?
I love you, but damn it man, i want to play!:-?

oh, and when I try to log on of course it gives me the 065 account expired....how do I fix this?
(this is a complaint and a cry for help)

beatrixkiddo
May 5, 2009, 09:59 PM
Don't keep trying, it'll only make it harder to fix. Just have to submit a ticket and wait.

Volcompat321
May 5, 2009, 10:14 PM
yea, I sub'd a ticket, and im waiting now.....I've never gotten this in 2 years, and when I did it the first time, it was the same card I used before, so I don't know why it's happening.
Oh well, I'll have to keep waiting :(

Rasputin
May 5, 2009, 10:51 PM
Sega is doing you a favor.

Volcompat321
May 5, 2009, 10:54 PM
lol..maybe, but I'd still like to play.

Lunairetic
May 5, 2009, 11:12 PM
Did you move recently, or change the home address on your card? Further, when trying new cards, did you remember to change the address to each one's home address?

Volcompat321
May 5, 2009, 11:26 PM
Nothing at all has changed :( I only switched cards cause my original one didnt work.

AC9breaker
May 5, 2009, 11:39 PM
u mad
y u mad?

Nitro Vordex
May 6, 2009, 12:32 AM
Sega is doing you a favor.
This.

Sayara
May 6, 2009, 06:54 AM
Sometimes Segas billing server goes under. Thats probably the story.

Alnet
May 6, 2009, 07:54 AM
Better this than the post-MAG scandal.

What with Error 59, that's when people started paying by the 6-month cycles. And then we get no significant gameplay updates for 6 months anyway.

'Course it's not quite that bad anymore, but when the irony hit me, I seethed for a few hours.

Powder Keg
May 6, 2009, 11:33 AM
Better this than the post-MAG scandal.

What with Error 59, that's when people started paying by the 6-month cycles. And then we get no significant gameplay updates for 6 months anyway.

'Course it's not quite that bad anymore, but when the irony hit me, I seethed for a few hours.

I didn't go for that crap. When I was billed twice in 2 weeks, I told them that they're a professional business and they need both of their options to work at 100% otherwise I'm not paying at all. The issue was quickly reslolved. :D

And yeah, you definitely don't want to attempt to pay multiple times, as I've heard people will billed multiple times as a result.

Kylie
May 6, 2009, 02:34 PM
u mad
y u mad?Stop doing that. XD Gets me every time.

Anyway, hope you get this sorted out soon.

Volcompat321
May 6, 2009, 02:35 PM
no more worries, I'm good for another 6 months :D got it fixed already. Apparently, the problem was me changing my name...."patrik" to Patrik.....Riiiiiight...Seems as though since its been patrik for sooo long, and me changing it to have the capitol p is changing the name. :wacko: sega

Vanzazikon
May 6, 2009, 03:23 PM
You'd be surprised.

Randomness
May 6, 2009, 05:20 PM
You'd be surprised.

Yes. Even though it takes literally one line of code to make something not be case sensitive.

jShazBot
May 10, 2009, 04:35 PM
I'm having the exact same problem. My Xbox got RRoD so I just wanna see whats up in ps2/pc.
Freakin' Sega and their shit billing service. Those assholes still owe me like $30 from the first I time I canceled my account before AoI. Playsega.com said my account was inactive but I was still getting billed. Whats with that shit? So my mom had to call them and have them actually cancel it.

Volcompat321
May 10, 2009, 05:04 PM
wow...thats bad lol. I actually got everything settled...apparently when I changed my name from "patrik" to Patrik the computer thought I changed my name. Since it was patrik for so long (2 years or so) when I changed it, it was "suspicious" :/ I just ended up waiting a day and it was fine.