PDA

View Full Version : Why is all my new stuff breaking damit!

Itachi1990
May 6, 2009, 04:40 PM
So a few days ago my new moniter that i had for for about a month breaks all of the sudden >.<.But im pretty happy because when I got my new one yesterday they sent me one thats 2 inches bigger!So i was in a pretty good mood and today i try to play my new DSi that i got a week ago for my Bday breaks...WTF!!And none of this is my doing they just broke!Nothing like this has every happened to me.But luckly theres a warranty so i get a new one.But still this is BS...whats next my 360 gets RoD...Woops just jinxs it...lol

HUnewearl_Meira
May 6, 2009, 05:56 PM
When you have a random sequence of numbers, surprisingly often, you wind up with a long series of the same number. That's just the nature of randomness, and it's just the way that life goes, some times. My father once replaced a windshield on a car three times in the course of a month, because one way or another, he'd wind up with a crack or a star in it. In the end, that car never had a flawless windshield, again.

It sounds like you've got everything resolved, though.

Nitro Vordex
May 6, 2009, 08:33 PM
Shit just doesn't decide to break, yo.

Zarode
May 6, 2009, 09:32 PM
You ARE taking ample care of your items, right?

Gonna agree with Nitro here.

Powder Keg
May 6, 2009, 09:42 PM

lmfao what?

Nitro Vordex
May 7, 2009, 12:26 AM
Basically, things don't often break themselves.

Unless they're designed that way, like communism, self destructing bombs and Xbox 360's.

Chuck_Norris
May 7, 2009, 02:11 AM
Basically, things don't often break themselves.

Unless they're designed that way, like communism, self destructing bombs and Xbox 360's.

This is the first post I've seen in a while that truly made me "lol".

Pwincess
May 7, 2009, 02:16 AM
Don't press so hard on the buttons!

Seriously though.. What part of your handheld broke??? Like the buttons... the... I dunno. Please explain.

CrimsomWolf
May 7, 2009, 02:59 AM

Wicca: You can make shit happen, but shit will happen to you three times.

Outrider
May 7, 2009, 10:06 AM
Well, the DSi is still in its first run. Maybe they haven't gotten all of the kinks out of it? What broke, anyway - the screen, the buttons, the hinge?

Cracka_J
May 7, 2009, 10:55 AM
broken stuff is broken. try tape.

been thinking about trading up for that dsi, gamestop has a $70 trade in towards the dsi if you sell off your lite. bit tempting, but I don't play my ds enough as it is.

also dsi won't play my 30+ gba games...meh to that.

Itachi1990
May 7, 2009, 03:00 PM
With my dsi it was a software thing idk what every time I try to go into something in the menu I get an error message not something I can fix with tape lol.And I take care of my stuff i never even took the ds with me anywere it never fell only place its been is on my table and in my hands thats how i know its not my fault.

Zarode
May 8, 2009, 01:21 AM
With my dsi it was a software thing idk what every time I try to go into something in the menu I get an error message not something I can fix with tape lol.And I take care of my stuff i never even took the ds with me anywere it never fell only place its been is on my table and in my hands thats how i know its not my fault.

http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8999/brokennintendods.jpg

FUGGIN POH-GEE-MONZ http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6751/emotdoom.gif

Cracka_J
May 8, 2009, 09:58 AM
JOO KANT DRAWERZ EN TEH TOPE SKREENZ

amtalx
May 8, 2009, 02:58 PM
While user error is the most common reason for broken gadgets, manufacturing errors are just a part of life. Sometimes, shit just breaks because you aren't lucky. Everyone thought that RRoDs were because of mistreatment or lack of ventilation for a long time. You don't need to wrap a 360 in neoprene to make it overheat. Its just sloppy design.

Itachi1990
May 8, 2009, 04:14 PM
http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/8999/brokennintendods.jpg

FUGGIN POH-GEE-MONZ http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/6751/emotdoom.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHA lmao thank you for that pic made me feel all better!

Outrider
May 8, 2009, 04:18 PM
You don't need to wrap a 360 in neoprene to make it overheat.

Wait, we're not supposed to do that?

I... gotta go.

Anduril
May 8, 2009, 04:23 PM
Factory errors are always fun, like the time I bought the box set of some series on DVD; the whole box was sealed and each DVD case in the set was in individually sealed, yet somehow it was missing 2 discs.