PDA

View Full Version : GC No Spaceship drops in MA2?

UnluckyHunter
May 7, 2009, 07:09 PM
Every time I do Maximum Attack 2 (usually on my way to the mountain path, used to be for the Meri- path), I never get any items from the Delsabers or Baranz in the Spaceship. What's going on? Is it a bug? Do I have to take a more difficult path through the Ruins? (I almost always take the easiest/Hilde path.) It's strange that it only happens in the spaceship.

SStrikerR
May 7, 2009, 08:06 PM
Is this online, or did you download the quest to play it offline.
If you downloaded it, it's probably a bug.

halohalo
May 7, 2009, 11:19 PM
The bug was fixed since PSOBB.

SStrikerR
May 8, 2009, 06:36 AM
The bug was fixed since PSOBB.

>_> he said he's playing GC.
If he's playing the quest online, I don't know. If he downloaded it for offline play, it's a bug.

psofan219
May 8, 2009, 02:44 PM
Did they take the quest out in PSO+/Episode III then?

EDIT: Nevermind. I just realized he was talking about MA2 (I thought he was talking about Soul of Steel, because I just came from a thread talking about Soul of Steel, so I thought I was still in that thread. Subconscious activity... gotta love it).

trypticon
May 9, 2009, 09:58 AM
Doesn't matter if it's online or offline, although Max Attack 2 is an online quest, there is a bug in the GC version that disables drops in some rooms of the spaceship during both quests and regular play. The path you've selected is probably full of rooms with the drops disabled bug going on. But I bet that if there are any small rooms filled with boxes on that path, that the drops aren't disabled in there. Not that it matters though, since the box drops aren't always so hot.

Where the hell are the people who used to play this when information like this was common knowledge?

UnluckyHunter
May 9, 2009, 10:50 AM
Bleh. So, how am I supposed to hunt for a PANZER FAUST? Just don't?

SStrikerR
May 9, 2009, 12:01 PM
Doesn't matter if it's online or offline, although Max Attack 2 is an online quest, there is a bug in the GC version that disables drops in some rooms of the spaceship during both quests and regular play. The path you've selected is probably full of rooms with the drops disabled bug going on. But I bet that if there are any small rooms filled with boxes on that path, that the drops aren't disabled in there. Not that it matters though, since the box drops aren't always so hot.

Where the hell are the people who used to play this when information like this was common knowledge?

On the other forums. I just forget a ton of things from GC because I haven't played it in so long.

trypticon
May 9, 2009, 12:27 PM
Bleh. So, how am I supposed to hunt for a PANZER FAUST? Just don't?

Try doing regular spaceship runs. Drops aren't disabled in all of the rooms, just some of them. Either that, or make an ID that finds it elsewhere, and use that. Drops in Spaceship for PSO GC are going to be a lot more difficult than their ratio suggestion simply because of the bug that was never fixed on or offline(and yes, it was even left in PSO+, which fixed a bunch of other bugs).

Lance813
May 9, 2009, 01:13 PM
Some download quests (at least the versions i have...) are completely rare-less.

They left...

locutus442
May 18, 2009, 11:54 PM
try taking the belra path in temple. when you get to spaceship, the drops in that area are not disabled, so you can hunt it there.

psofan219
May 19, 2009, 11:25 PM
I never had a problem with drops being disabled at all in Spaceship on my GC copy.