PDA

View Full Version : the magashi plan

fay
May 8, 2009, 06:09 AM
can any of you gun masters out there give me some advise here.
the whole missions is rather easy. besides one part anyway. dilnazines.
what do you all do to get round these things. it seems like most of the time im just running about trying not to get hit then eventually those small things knock me down and it throws its spinny green thing and kills me.

generally iv been using rifles to take them out. is there a better option though? =]

Magician
May 8, 2009, 06:17 AM
As a beast, vande val is great against them.

Any other race though....I haven't got a clue.

fay
May 8, 2009, 06:21 AM
im a cast unfortunately.
sometimes i kill the small things first but then the big guys come at me in more than 1 at a time.
kill the big things first and the little ones keep getting in the way etc etc :(

jayster
May 8, 2009, 06:21 AM
I just rifle them, seems to work for me just fine so far.

WhiteKnight01
May 8, 2009, 06:27 AM
first spawn - i shoot the first dilnazines (while backing into the doorway i just came in) with freeze twin pistols after 4 or 5 hits he is frozen then i shoot the 4 small guys until all 3 dilnazines are there i use my suv at this time if any are left one or two shots usualy kills them, on the second spawn after i kill the 10 or so small guys i use my twin freeze to stop the small guys while i work on the dilnazinen after he is dead i work on the small guys until all 3 dilnazines spawn the i suv them and if any are surviving again one or two shots takes care of them, i use a GT so giresta and 21 buffs helps me but thats imo

fay
May 8, 2009, 06:36 AM
after messing about with the different spawn patterns i think the one you mentioned whiteknight seems to be most effective :)
thanks

fay
May 8, 2009, 06:55 AM
just got through the whole mission there. saw some goods in the end boxes. had full items :(
didnt even get to pick one up :(

desturel
May 8, 2009, 07:01 AM
just got through the whole mission there. saw some goods in the end boxes. had full items :(
didnt even get to pick one up :(

Why didn't you drop stuff you didn't want as much?

fay
May 8, 2009, 07:26 AM
tried but ran out of time lol

desturel
May 8, 2009, 01:21 PM
tried but ran out of time lol

I meant before you went in to fight magashi. I drop any extra stuff after fighting the Bils and Carriguine.