PDA

View Full Version : Finally Online...

HKDon
Feb 17, 2003, 12:49 AM
...Well tomorrow anyways, I'am picking up the adaptor tomorrow afternoon and finally going online!
With that said I'd hate to ask but what would be the best ships(is that right?) and blocks to go on? I know this gets asked on every second post but I just want to know where to go for the best playing experience. Well I hope to see anyone tomorrow!

Zolpner
Feb 17, 2003, 12:54 AM
I say start at Antares 8 cause u may know ppl from here that will be there

but other wise i wouldnt know i ent even got game yet 8D
edit: DAMN PAL(Euro+NZ+AUS,ect) RELEASE DATE

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zolpner on 2003-02-16 21:56 ]</font>

Sick-One
Feb 17, 2003, 12:55 AM
Well, unless you like being bombarded with people asking you if you have free rares (vega), I suggest Antares 8. Alot of the best players are there and most of the people are pretty nice and will lend a helping hand if needed.

thewiredknight
Feb 17, 2003, 12:59 AM
Later Vegas or Antares. they are the busiest ships without having to worry about FSOD. Vega's 1-4 are usually full or close to it, I like to hang around block five since it's around 60 users, plenty to play with but not enough to risk corruption.

HKDon
Feb 17, 2003, 08:26 PM
Antares huh? ok sounds good (it is the ship PSOWorld advertises right?)mind you the store was out today but they restock tomorrow(and they better) so I got to wait t'll tomorrow, dang oh well I'll find something to do to pass the time(Starts playing SA2B and taking care of my Chao)Heh Heh Cute

HKDon
Feb 18, 2003, 10:04 PM
Well just signed up and I'am online now, I'll be on tonight and hope to see you all, I'll be Malice Last
if you see me give a shout!