PDA

View Full Version : StoryMode Drop = MultiMode Drop???

DarkRealm
May 8, 2009, 07:27 PM
On the same mission, say "SEED Awakend S" Does the drop vary after you kill the same monster between StoryMode and MultiMode?

On a side note, PSUPedia say "Gaozoran" in S ranked "SEED Awakend" mission drops "Gaozoran Rod", can anyone confirm this? And in what mode?

Thanks.

Megatron0088
May 8, 2009, 08:01 PM
On the same mission, say "SEED Awakend S" Does the drop vary after you kill the same monster between StoryMode and MultiMode?

On a side note, PSUPedia say "Gaozoran" in S ranked "SEED Awakend" mission drops "Gaozoran Rod", can anyone confirm this? And in what mode?

Thanks.

i can confirm this. just be patient with it and it will drop. i got it as a FM although im sure u dont HAVE to be a FM to get it.

DarkRealm
May 8, 2009, 08:04 PM
i can confirm this. just be patient with it and it will drop. i got it as a FM although im sure u dont HAVE to be a FM to get it.

Did you get it while you were playing Story Mode or Multi Mode?

Thanks

Chuck_Norris
May 8, 2009, 08:34 PM
Did you get it while you were playing Story Mode or Multi Mode?

Thanks

The mode you play on doesn't matter.

vfloresjr24
May 9, 2009, 02:13 PM
[QUOTE=On a side note, PSUPedia say "Gaozoran" in S ranked "SEED Awakend" mission drops "Gaozoran Rod", can anyone confirm this? And in what mode?

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes gaozoran does drop it. I got it like 5 minutes ago. I got it in story mode.

Lionheartwolf
May 9, 2009, 03:40 PM
The mode you play on doesn't matter.

i agree, and unless you have to play multimode (i.e true darkness, flaming beast) i recommend playing story mode because the levels are shorter and easier in most cases.

DevilBringer
May 9, 2009, 06:04 PM
i agree, and unless you have to play multimode (i.e true darkness, flaming beast) i recommend playing story mode because the levels are shorter and easier in most cases.

Very true, but the amount of Mission Points you receive will be a huge difference from what you would have gotten in Multi Mode. If this doesnt affect you, then go ahead with story mode missions.