PDA

View Full Version : whats it gonna take for...

Blue-Hawk
Feb 17, 2003, 12:55 AM
those damned hildelts to drop my kamui and the crimson assasins to drop my yasminkov 9000m?! in ult temple purplenum. i want those weapons. *sobs* this is got to be my 10th run through. i hate the temple.

Celes152
Feb 17, 2003, 01:06 AM
Wow ten whole runs.

Try doing Thrity runs a day with quests that have high spawn counts. That's what it takes..Not so bad.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 17, 2003, 01:09 AM
im talking about the ultimate temple here... the most annoying and agrivating place in the game next to the ult seabed. i hate those 2 places but they are the easiest places to get what i want. oh and i was wrong. its more like 20 runs. i forgot i started a few days ago, and i dont have time to make 30 runs a day.

Celes152
Feb 17, 2003, 01:13 AM
That's fine..just saying it's going to take probably at least 100 runs, and Hidelts aren't exactly common. Not trying to insult you...just saying it probably won't come very easy.

Blue-Hawk
Feb 17, 2003, 01:21 AM
the kamui i want for laughs. i already have an orotiagito i found and thats far more powerful. the yas 9000m are what im really after. been looking to find a yas weapon since v2. never have found one. always wanted to.

TeamPhalanx
Feb 17, 2003, 10:04 AM
You need to focus on getting online somehow... FAMITSU has over ten Hildelts within the first 5 minutes. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_razz.gif

Sydney
Feb 18, 2003, 12:43 AM
I feel your pain, I've fought the barba ray about 50 times and still havn't got the stag cutlery yet. I've also run the stupid caves countless amounts of times and still haven't seen a double saber from the nano dragons.....*huff*......it's hard to keep the faith sometimes