PDA

View Full Version : Anga Dugrega the 3 part?

Suzuka Miyamoto
May 9, 2009, 02:29 AM
Does anyone know the last part of "Anga Dugrega" looks like???:-?

The first part you charge forwand
The second part you jump on target you hit with first part.
The last part??? What happens???

Majarra
May 9, 2009, 02:32 AM
You pull the axe out and slam it backwards. its easy to find on youtube...

Suzuka Miyamoto
May 9, 2009, 02:41 AM

Thanks for the info ill look on youtube but.............

I would have been nice if you linked a video ( -_-)'''

Aeris
May 9, 2009, 02:47 AM

Its more like putting the axe into the ground and taking it out backwards with knockback.

Dragwind
May 10, 2009, 02:11 AM
There is a demonstration video here of the PA:

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/12/1228/anga_dugrega/

Go down to media, and there's a video a user here submitted.

ashley50
May 10, 2009, 04:14 AM
wow...I thought every axe users ONLY know Jabroga lol

darkante
May 10, 2009, 06:43 AM
Is it better then Redda in the higher level? Itīs kinda slow to level so i like to know if itīs worth the effort of leveling higher.

DPShiro
May 10, 2009, 08:06 AM
It does more damage than redda, and its more fun to use :)
Just use the unknown room to level it up, its not as bad to level as absolute dance

panzer_unit
May 11, 2009, 12:51 PM
Is it better then Redda in the higher level? Itīs kinda slow to level so i like to know if itīs worth the effort of leveling higher.

It's probably about equal to Redda rather than more, but Redda has 5 hits per target (including the golf-swing) instead of just 4. The knockback on the first hit means that there's no chance most enemies you attack can hit back and interrupt your PA combo. Actually the very last hit also has knockback and it'll hit just as your enemy's getting back on its feet, so you can walk up to the enemy and swing normally and start the whole PA again with a knockback.

It was an absolute necessity for my character in Egg Thieves S, taking out those buffed Gainozeroses in two PA combos without giving them the chance to lay any of their one-two knockout attacks on me and end the mission for everyone.

The move may get buffed later on (if the changes in Portable is anything to pay attention to) ... in which case it would be 1 target on the first move and 3 targets on the last. That would also make it EVEN SLOWER to level up. Whee!

Genoa
May 11, 2009, 01:51 PM
Redda is more solid though, the hits are frequent and timed well for less chance of interruption, and Dugrega can be difficult with the leap if not aimed at enemies well.
But Dugrega is a hell of a lot of fun... but hard as hell to level :/

panzer_unit
May 11, 2009, 03:36 PM
Redda's faster and easier on PP if you have a HUEG AXE and wipe out mobs with just the first 2 combo moves. Folks don't normally use axes for that kind of enemy though.

Zyrusticae
May 11, 2009, 04:34 PM
Dugreda is my favorite PA. Yes, out of every single PA in the game, there's none I love spamming more than Dugreda. Knockback -> Leap of DOOM! -> SLICE and FLYYY AWAAAY!

Mind you, it can't replace Jabroken in any case aside from large, single-target enemies, but the animation is just so cool, and the knockback and leap make it safe in most cases. It's also faster than Redda, so that's a big plus. Mind you, it does take forever to level, but it's most definitely worth it.

hunterseifer
May 15, 2009, 02:43 AM
wow...I thought every axe users ONLY know Jabroga lol

Whats jabroga?

landman
May 15, 2009, 04:15 AM
I leveled Dugrega 2 years ago and it's still my favourite PA ^^