PDA

View Full Version : MF Weapons???

aichan
May 10, 2009, 08:46 AM
I just wanna ask where can get a good wand and R-mag?? also a rod..

DeinoK said that Propechy ******* is a good wand but where can I find it?? and I also want a good R-mag..

Thx for replies..

DevilBringer
May 10, 2009, 10:06 AM
For some of the best wands (Uransara and Motav Prophecy) and R-Mags (Shag Goagg/Shag Hoc) then do The Holy Ground S. Uransara is an enemy drop and Motav is obtainable from one of the boxes after completing the mission. You'll need a pretty high Rare Drop % to get the Motav (like 130% and up) so stack up on titles before you do the mission.

Lionheartwolf
May 10, 2009, 10:28 AM
i dont know if the 150% rare drop rate really helps you with rare weapons. i hate the people that always come into the forums and tell you that they did it in one try but for the motav prophacy i really did get it on my first run looking. it was probably my 12th time playing holy grounds but the first time i was a MF. the only thing the 150% helps me with is getting scape dolls and upgrade grinders from normal enemies. im convinced that it doesnt help with rare drops i got most of my rares with 132% im going back now to pick up better sangeyasha's and maybe a better shipp and gekka but they are just as hard to get now as when i first tried and my rare drop rate increased by 18 points since.

aichan
May 10, 2009, 11:04 AM
Hmmm.... As of now I'm using twinkle star... I think it's stronger than Uransara but less in PP..

I'm looking forward for Motav Propecy, I'm just lvl 64 so I think I will farm for other items first...

DarkRealm
May 10, 2009, 12:49 PM
Motav Prophecy is from:Sleeping Warriors S clear box Or, The Holy Ground S clear box

And the R-mag I use Shag Hejiz, its REALLY good... can be found in Stolen Weapon A clear box

About the Rod, get the Psycho Wand @ Claws & Bullets S clear box, or the Gaozoran Rod from Seed Awakened S Gaozoran drop.

Motav Prophecy & Psycho wand is the best wand/rod out there and it cast fast too.

DevilBringer
May 10, 2009, 01:06 PM
Motav Prophecy is from:Sleeping Warriors S clear box Or, The Holy Ground S clear box

And the R-mag I use Shag Hejiz, its REALLY good... can be found in Stolen Weapon A clear box

About the Rod, get the Psycho Wand @ Claws & Bullets S clear box, or the Gaozoran Rod from Seed Awakened S Gaozoran drop.

Motav Prophecy & Psycho wand is the best wand/rod out there and it cast fast too.

True plus Motav boosts equiped TECHNICs to 130% which is really helpful as well. A thumbs up for you for refreshing my memory on Shag Hejiz locations.

aichan
May 11, 2009, 03:11 PM
Thanks to you guys at last I've got my Motav Prophecy. But I'd never thought that it was a book. ^^

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 03:20 PM
Thanks to you guys at last I've got my Motav Prophecy. But I'd never thought that it was a book. ^^

lol, thats what they all say. This is what makes it the strongest and coolest looking weapon.