PDA

View Full Version : PSP Jigo Booma

Infinite Eternity
May 10, 2009, 06:48 PM
For anyone that has seen them spawn, how can you tell if they are going to spawn and do you know what block?

DevilBringer
May 10, 2009, 07:51 PM
Wish I could help but what youre referring to is like what 2% of the PSP community has witnessed. My guesses are that youre trying to get the Defeat all creatures title?

Infinite Eternity
May 10, 2009, 08:06 PM
Wish I could help but what youre referring to is like what 2% of the PSP community has witnessed. My guesses are that youre trying to get the Defeat all creatures title?Kind of, I can't really get the title because I can't get to the Zasharogan. Incase I'm ever able to get to it it'd be nice to encounter a Jigo Booma. Only thing I'm missing is the Zasharogan, Jigo Booma and Lutus Jigga since I just got the Rappy Igg a few hours ago.

DarkRealm
May 10, 2009, 08:53 PM
Hill Of Spores S

Rockleept
May 11, 2009, 11:47 AM
i found them yesterday on the last room of hill of spores S just before the final boxes.

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 03:37 PM
i found them yesterday on the last room of hill of spores S just before the final boxes.

Are they like super rare to find?

DarkRealm
May 11, 2009, 03:52 PM
Last time I found 3 and one of them droped a blue aura which I sold for 7000 lol.

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 03:59 PM
lol at you.

Rockleept
May 11, 2009, 04:46 PM
Are they like super rare to find?

I play all the way to lvl 100 in japanese version and i'm lvl 95 in US version,something like 300 played hours and found only 3 of them yesterday so i guess they are super rares or im super unlucky :)

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 05:10 PM
I play all the way to lvl 100 in japanese version and i'm lvl 95 in US version,something like 300 played hours and found only 3 of them yesterday so i guess they are super rares or im super unlucky :)

lol at your paradox situation

Infinite Eternity
May 11, 2009, 05:28 PM
I play all the way to lvl 100 in japanese version and i'm lvl 95 in US version,something like 300 played hours and found only 3 of them yesterday so i guess they are super rares or im super unlucky :)Well, level doesn't exactly mean a thing. Mainly depends on how many times you did the mission.

Rockleept
May 12, 2009, 12:14 AM
Well, level doesn't exactly mean a thing. Mainly depends on how many times you did the mission.

Right,i cant say how many times i did it but i can say that in both versions i was hunting them for the title.

Chuck_Norris
May 12, 2009, 12:30 AM
lol at your paradox situation
lol at you making so many useless posts.

Infinite Eternity
May 12, 2009, 04:27 AM
Right,i cant say how many times i did it but i can say that in both versions i was hunting them for the title.You can check in your room if you go to Game Achievements -> Missions

Rockleept
May 12, 2009, 08:13 AM
You can check in your room if you go to Game Achievements -> Missions

I know that but since i erase my japanese save file i cant tell you exactly how many time i have done it.And right now i'm at work so i cant tell you about my US save neither.

Infinite Eternity
May 17, 2009, 05:46 PM
I was able to spot the Jigo Booma after 8 runs in A rank Hill of Spores. I spotted 3 of them in the area where the boss boxes are. They appeared there instead of the Rappy Polecs.