PDA

View Full Version : original light and dark Spells?

Hibari
May 10, 2009, 10:03 PM
Does anyone know where i can find the original light and dark spells. the projectile ones not the ones u hold the button to use.

Infinite Eternity
May 10, 2009, 10:07 PM
Is no projectile light spell.

Megid you can buy at the store. Unless you mean Nosmegid?

Hibari
May 10, 2009, 10:21 PM
on the stage stolen weapon they use a light spell. or some spell that shoots out like a high speed arrow

Chuck_Norris
May 10, 2009, 10:27 PM
on the stage stolen weapon they use a light spell. or some spell that shoots out like a high speed arrow

Players can't use that spell.

DarkRealm
May 10, 2009, 10:30 PM
Players can't use that spell.

You can technically, hes referring to the lightning spell which at level one it looks sort of like that arrow spell cast by Rogue Kikko :-P jk, im being a geek

Hibari
May 10, 2009, 10:34 PM
well is there any light offensive spell?

landman
May 11, 2009, 12:02 AM
Regrants, it's a hold-spell

Chuck_Norris
May 11, 2009, 12:14 AM
You can technically, hes referring to the lightning spell which at level one it looks sort of like that arrow spell cast by Rogue Kikko :-P jk, im being a geek

Oh, that'd be Zonde. I thought he meant the foie shaped light ball that the light element Ollaka shoot.

Echelon
May 11, 2009, 12:15 AM
Regrants, it's a hold-spell

Yeah, there's only 1 offensive light spell, it creates a field around you that damages and sends most smaller enemies flying. How long it lasts depends on how long you hold the button. Also, every hit on the enemy drains some of your hp.

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 04:54 AM
Light spells arent made for offense anyway. The only light spells you should worry about are giresta/regrant/rentis. As far as projectile dark spells, megid/nosmegid are your only options.

aichan
May 11, 2009, 03:12 PM
What about that spell that those brown rappies cast?? on Dancing Birds S..

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 03:18 PM
that spell is crap also, sucks up PP and sucks down on your HP per hit.

panzer_unit
May 11, 2009, 03:46 PM
What about that spell that those brown rappies cast?? on Dancing Birds S..

There's no skill disc for it.
Technically it's not even a spell... if memory serves it can be blocked and does physical damage.

Hibari
May 11, 2009, 06:11 PM
Light spells arent made for offense anyway. The only light spells you should worry about are giresta/regrant/rentis. As far as projectile dark spells, megid/nosmegid are your only options.

Where can I find giresta and regrant at?

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 06:33 PM
giresta is a reward for reaching lv 10 masterforce and i believe regrant is a Force lv 10 or MF lv 5 reward. one of those 2.

DarkRealm
May 11, 2009, 07:16 PM
Regrant you get when you reach Force lvl5

Giresta you get when you reach Force lvl10

Tip: Just do "Plant Recovery S" to get mission points fast.