PDA

View Full Version : other items in game can heal?

Beast Boy
May 11, 2009, 05:59 AM
what other items in game can heal you acceot from star atomizers and all the mates can anyone help D:?

reason-running magashi plan on a and letting magashi live is hard i run out of mates and star atzomizers so i would like to know of any other?D:

elshagan
May 11, 2009, 07:27 AM
Resta! :D Epic fail safe resta :D

Dymalos
May 11, 2009, 07:51 AM
Err... there's nothing else for healing aside from Technics. Despite doing it as a Guntecher, I've noticed he can hardly hit you if you simply keep moving in circles around the perimeter of the fence, and switch up directions every time he gets close to you. Also having the right Shield Lines helps, use either Dark for protection from his Melee or Fire for protection from his Fire attacks.

stukasa
May 11, 2009, 10:43 AM
Are you running out of mates from the mission or from Magashi himself? You can avoid taking damage from Magashi himself pretty easily if you run around a lot and watch what he's doing to avoid his attacks. I think I only used a couple Dimates and Trimates each while running from him.

If you're running out of mates from the mission overall, you need to either 1) try a different strategy, or 2) try a different class (either one that takes less damage or one with Resta, or both!).

Astarin
May 11, 2009, 12:26 PM
IIRC, there are a couple food-type items that heal a tiny bit of health, but I doubt they're worth considering.