PDA

View Full Version : Good techer weapons?

DUN
May 11, 2009, 02:26 PM
Could someone give me like a list of good techer weaps such as the psycho wand and tell me where to find them:]

DarkRealm
May 11, 2009, 02:38 PM
Psycho wand from Claws & Bullet S boss box as FO/MF

Gaozoran Rod from SEED Awakend S Gaozoran drop as FO/MF

Shag Heji R-mag from Stolen Weapon A boss box as FO/MF

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 02:44 PM
Good techer set:
Motav Prophecy (The Holy Ground S/Sleeping Warriors S)
Har/Quick or Red/Force (Har/Quick = Grove of Fanatics A, S) Har/Quick isn't really necessary since wands cast much faster than rods. But if you want to cast at the speed of light then here you go. Note that it trades power for speed though.
Uransara (The Holy Ground S)
For attacking assistance combos use Shag Hejiz (Stolen Weapon A, S)

Go to psupedia.info for any extra assistance. Hope this helped.

DUN
May 11, 2009, 02:53 PM
wheres red force located devil

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 02:57 PM
claws and bullets S I believe. All your essentials for MF are in that level besides Motav and Har/Quick. Trick is that Red/Force is the rarest Head Unit drop in the game. So happy hunting.

aichan
May 11, 2009, 03:13 PM
Is Red/Force better than Lumira/Force??

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 03:16 PM
redline units are stronger and more rare than any else.

DUN
May 11, 2009, 04:14 PM
what about that one rod the raustbore or something its 15* wheres it located and whats some good wands and tech mags on the psp

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 04:37 PM
what about that one rod the raustbore or something its 15* wheres it located and whats some good wands and tech mags on the psp

dude me and realm just gave you an entire list of wands and r mags. and rods suck unless you enjoy casting slow like your grandma.

DUN
May 11, 2009, 04:44 PM
well mister devil i could be truthful and tell u u gave me only 3 hmmmm wow imma quit if thats all of em lmao and no it has more pp and more damage then wands

DevilBringer
May 11, 2009, 05:07 PM
lol i know it has more pp and damage than wands but its slow as crap and youd be dead before you even cast, thats the point. plus the wands we described are your best bets so go ahead and quit sega wouldnt care cause they already got your money anyway unless your running CFW lol.