PDA

View Full Version : ely sion and its whereabouts

fenrir188
May 11, 2009, 06:06 PM
does it drop or do i have to do something in particular for it?

and while im asking for weapon locations has any1 found tiga ragan?

DarkRealm
May 11, 2009, 07:21 PM
I'm sure the Ely families does not drop, maybe "future" DLC.

As for Tiga Ragan I'm not sure.

DeinoK
May 12, 2009, 04:36 AM
Items u cant drop in US version:

Ely Sion (sword 15*)
Rutsularod (rod 15*)
Tiga de Ragan (Twin saber 13*)
Tiga Ragan (Saber 13*)
Tiga Ragac (Saber 13*)
Edel Arrow (Long Bow 15*)
Edel Fucil (Rifle 15*)
Milla (Handgun 13*)

Unknown and Probably Undropable:

Melan Knuckes (Knuckles 13*)
Germinus Gun (Machinegun 13*)
Germinus Ganuc (Machinegun 13*)
Granahodora (Wand 13*)
Granahodorac (Wand 13*)

Megatron0088
May 12, 2009, 08:28 AM
someones done his homework lol ^^^^^^^^^^

panzer_unit
May 12, 2009, 08:46 AM
I expect that Melan Knuckles are impossible to get, I got the "killed all monsters" title without ever seeing a Bil De Melan.

DarkRealm
May 12, 2009, 10:43 AM
On Youtube by the user name UniverseStar, he's playing on the Japanese Version and said Melan Knuckles were hidden in the room together with lvl 120 Helga from DLC.

DUN
May 12, 2009, 11:35 AM
Will the DLC every come to america so we can download it?

DeinoK
May 12, 2009, 11:41 AM
The aswer is: nobody knows
US and Eng version of the game does not have any kind of Download menu, so i cant expect they put DLc in a website to download it...

DUN
May 12, 2009, 11:45 AM
so the psn would not help ne cause the big servers dont have a download menue u just download the content

DeinoK
May 12, 2009, 11:49 AM
In my opinion its easier they launch Phantasy star portable 2 , tahn create some kind of DLC.

DUN
May 12, 2009, 11:57 AM
yea but launching a new one would mean no more character unless they let u import from save data.Anoher thing dose anyone know how to transfer items from character to character ?

DeinoK
May 12, 2009, 12:19 PM
I dont knowif that can be done , and i think only PA under lvl6 are exchangeable.

DevilBringer
May 12, 2009, 03:20 PM
Theres been rumors going around that SEGA may release DLC due to complaints about it being removed from the US release. If this is true I dont see how some of the drops would work out since most DLC items were placed in random maps in the game. If it does release, there would most likely be a charge for it and people would have no choice but to pay if they wanted to get rid of repetitiveness.

Megatron0088
May 12, 2009, 04:10 PM
well, people have made ely sion drop as a hack, so it IS in the US version. the only real problem is that hacks are the only current way of getting it. (b4 anyone asks, no im not a hacker lol)

DarkRealm
May 12, 2009, 04:41 PM
well, people have made ely sion drop as a hack, so it IS in the US version. the only real problem is that hacks are the only current way of getting it. (b4 anyone asks, no im not a hacker lol)

Maybe you have to go as lower level class and complete a hardcore mission. Say, Hunter doing Flaming Horns S or Stolen Weapon, you might have a chance lol.

DeinoK
May 12, 2009, 05:55 PM
all drops are listed with pairs of jobs u know. So what u drop as force u can do as MF. Japanese programers are unpredictable, but i dont think they had gone this far XD.

DevilBringer
May 12, 2009, 06:31 PM
all drops are listed with pairs of jobs u know. So what u drop as force u can do as MF. Japanese programers are unpredictable, but i dont think they had gone this far XD.

yeah but who wants to do an S rank mission as Force, you would get uber pwned. :(

Funkbuda
May 12, 2009, 06:41 PM

I tried some codes too just to see how the weapons looked and the Ely Sion, Melan Knuckles, and Tiga De Ragan/Tiga De Ragnac are in the US version (just gotta find what drops them). Also with the Tiga De Ragan/Tiga De Ragnac you can only have one or the other in you inventory.

DeinoK
May 12, 2009, 06:48 PM
if they appear hacking means that the game has them already implemented right?... LOl who said the game was over? It just starts NOW!!!! XDD

Can u post some pics of them please??

To start i will focus on Fightmaster in Claws and Bullets S i have a feeling about that boss. I m sure one of the drops Swrod or Knuckes if they drop, have to be there.

DeinoK
May 13, 2009, 10:22 AM
25 runs into C&B AM no luck :P

DarkRealm
May 13, 2009, 10:40 AM
25 runs into C&B AM no luck :P

:D^^;

DarkRealm
May 13, 2009, 01:00 PM
The CWcheat codes all weapons and working in the US version, that means there must be some damn place that drop these weapons...

Hack ruin a game btw... Remember kids, don't do hacks give hugs. lol

Infinite Eternity
May 13, 2009, 03:51 PM
25 runs into C&B AM no luck :PWhat are you looking for there?

DeinoK
May 13, 2009, 03:53 PM
Well, i'm trying to farm a boss that its not farmed so often in order to see if one of those "High Drops " appear. :D

Infinite Eternity
May 13, 2009, 03:56 PM
Well, i'm trying to farm a boss that its not farmed so often in order to see if one of those "High Drops " appear. :DNot sure what it drops as an Acromaster. I would try being a Fighmaster. (Just my opinion though, others may shoot that idea down in a heartbeat.)

DeinoK
May 13, 2009, 04:00 PM
yup i will do 100 runs as AM, FM , GM and MF, just started as AM.

Infinite Eternity
May 13, 2009, 04:01 PM
yup i will do 100 runs as AM, FM , GM and MF, just started as AM.._. I don't see how anyone can't even think about doing a mission that many times..

Chuck_Norris
May 13, 2009, 06:00 PM
I tried some codes too just to see how the weapons looked and the Ely Sion, Melan Knuckles, and Tiga De Ragan/Tiga De Ragnac are in the US version (just gotta find what drops them). Also with the Tiga De Ragan/Tiga De Ragnac you can only have one or the other in you inventory.

Might I ask what the English translations for the Edel weapons are? I'm curious if it's really Erdel, Edrel, or Edel. I'm personally hoping it's Edrel, since that sounds the least stupid.

DarkRealm
May 13, 2009, 07:26 PM

Hardcore ps: p pro right here. *takes note*

litesage14
May 13, 2009, 09:13 PM

That's dedication right there man! I would love to see updates throughout your runs. Lol we should get like 5+ people to do that but like 20 runs as each surely then someone would find it if it's there.

Pheeel
May 13, 2009, 10:42 PM
If it helps I can do the GM 100 sample runs :P

I have now farmed my primary weapons up so I will be free after I get my AM to 10 :)

DeinoK
May 14, 2009, 01:52 AM
Of course Pheeel. it will take me a while since i finish as AM and FM, so of course u can help me :)

Btw Im noting down all drops i'm getting and in which boss box im getting them. If u remember the boss, boxes appear as a cross. I got drops in each extreme box less 1, so i have the feeling that if rare drop exist, has to spawn in this box.

Pheeel i will give u the orientation of the boxes so if u want to note down ur drops too will be perfect ^^.

Thanks guys

50 Runs as AM nothing
6 runs as GM nothing

^^

DarkRealm
May 14, 2009, 04:06 PM
20 Runs as MF, 2 more Psycho Wand, no sign of Rutsularod, won't give up my hope :P

DeinoK
May 15, 2009, 08:42 PM
50 runs Claws&Bullets as AM (no drop)
34 runs in Claws&Bullets as GM (no drop)
50 runs in Claws&Bullets as MF (no drop)

Show must go on!

i will focus on Tiga de Ragan, seems a bit obvius it ahs to be in the Ragan XD

and after that back to C&B

DarkRealm
May 15, 2009, 09:08 PM
haha, good job man!!! Btw, do you have any other characters you train? I have a second female beast character that I sometime train :P

Filling the 8 character slots with lvl 100 is my goal, but only if my neck allow me :P

Chuck_Norris
May 15, 2009, 09:12 PM

That...may actually make a bit of sense. PSUpedia doesn't list any 13*+ drops for De Ragan. So it might of not been found yet.

DeinoK
May 16, 2009, 04:46 AM
I'm wondering if it only drops in Multi mode, people if u have to go to the Ragan for any reason, please do it in Multimode, its the same and prob can heppen it has some different drop.

Alsyra
May 16, 2009, 10:47 AM
50 runs Claws&Bullets as AM (no drop)
34 runs in Claws&Bullets as GM (no drop)
50 runs in Claws&Bullets as MF (no drop)

Show must go on!

Wow! That's a lot of runs...won't you get tired or bored? lols
Don't rape your PSP too much.

DeinoK
May 16, 2009, 11:36 AM
WELL im not tired, now i just need some DLC or expansion. Nothing more to do except level more chars... and thats a bit boring :P.

Alsyra
May 16, 2009, 12:27 PM
WELL im not tired, now i just need some DLC or expansion. Nothing more to do except level more chars... and thats a bit boring :P.

Ya. We need some expansions!
I want Ely Sion sword so badly!!!!!

DeinoK
May 16, 2009, 01:45 PM
I really dont want anything of These superweapons lol, there is no saber/twinsaber for my AM :P.

Pheeel
May 17, 2009, 10:29 AM
Running as GM in Claws and Bullets.
So far in the first 2 runs:
1 - CAS-miko Set from the 2nd run of Claws and Bullets. Strange that I couldn't find it listed on PSUPedia. Seems to be the copy of http://psupedia.info/PSP:Mikumiko_Set for CASTs. Looks really ugly lol, going back to the sexy CAS-oyal Set :p

2 - http://psupedia.info/PSP:Yamata-Misaki

but for now I need to sleep XD
Spent my weekend PS: P time farming up 2 Degahna Cannons because my PSP decided to freeze as I was taking a screenshot of the drop!!! Had to shut off my PSP and load up my last savegame :(

DeinoK
May 17, 2009, 10:50 AM
yeah jejeje ulgy luck u had :P, i will farm for deghana cannon this afternoon too ^^.

LOL Pheel i admit it, i have been so lucky lol!!

2ND RUN and got it ^^

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9315/screen1w.png

Now i just miss Amore Tippies to complete all S rank 12*+ weapons that have been repported as dropable in US PS-p, when i get them i will focus on the NON reported ones!

Alsyra
May 18, 2009, 02:03 AM
yeah jejeje ulgy luck u had :P, i will farm for deghana cannon this afternoon too ^^.

LOL Pheel i admit it, i have been so lucky lol!!

2ND RUN and got it ^^

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/9315/screen1w.png

Now i just miss Amore Tippies to complete all S rank 12*+ weapons that have been repported as dropable in US PS-p, when i get them i will focus on the NON reported ones!

Whats that One handed sword you're wielding? And where to farm that?

Infinite Eternity
May 18, 2009, 02:17 AM
Whats that One handed sword you're wielding? And where to farm that?It's the Lavis Cannon. I'm not sure where to get it but I've seen people mention where it drops around the forum.

I think it's mainly been found in Flaming Horns S

DeinoK
May 18, 2009, 02:45 AM
Yup, is Lavis Cannon,
u can farm it in Flaming Horns S as AM or FM or Dancing Birds S as MF.

Alsyra
May 18, 2009, 03:15 AM
Thanks.
Lavis Cannon's pretty cool though. Just nice, I'm currently farming S rank equips + leveling at Flaming Horns S.

DeinoK
May 21, 2009, 02:37 AM
7 runs cleared with S-rank in Dulk Fakis lvl150 and no luck :P, im getting lots of Upgrade grinders tho ajjajaja.

Alsyra
May 21, 2009, 12:42 PM
Ok, Ely Sion is achievable but in JP version.
Farmed by DeinoK.
Probably US version won't be able to get it.
Just get it from JP version and convert it to US version.

http://pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164334