PDA

View Full Version : Did I mess Up?

CorneliusPower
Feb 17, 2003, 07:37 AM
I am currently collecting mats for my newbie HUcaseal character. So far, I have used 50 mats on her. She's still lvl 1, even as we speak. I've always been a bit grey/hazy when it comes to the whole topic of mat limit/usage. I know there is a limit for my character, but i guess my main concern is, should I be using such a high quantity of mats at only lvl 1? Because i plan to give her more to use before i actually use her. Should I or shouldnt I? And why? Please, only reply if you absolutly know. Thank you.

Sick-One
Feb 17, 2003, 07:49 AM
As far as I know there isn't any real harm in using mats on low level characters, other than it makes normal offline INCREDIBLY BORING because you're a wee bit too powerful. Unless you planned your character though, its not wise to use them all at level 1.. you'll never know what stats you want higher at which times. But then again it's all in your style and tastes. So by all means!

CorneliusPower
Feb 17, 2003, 07:58 AM
Well, i did fail to mention what mats i have used. And thank you for the reply. So far, ive used 12 POW mats and the rest DEF and Evade, the 2 about equal. I would like my HUcaseal to have POWER as well as great EVADE, but i do know HUcaseals DEF is not too great either, so i guess i need some advice on this topic now.

SnAPPUrU-nyan-ko
Feb 17, 2003, 11:09 AM
I'd prefer to use all my materials at level 1 after calculating the highest point yield for level 200. This is because I know I'll accidentally pick up a bad material, then accidentally use it instead of dropping it =;_;=

Cloak
Feb 17, 2003, 02:52 PM
I say don't use any more Evade Mats, because HUcaseal has natural high growth in it anyway. You'd probably want to give her a good amount of Pow, and finish off with Def. Or you could just find the chart that tells you the exact amount of mats needed to max at 200. That way you wouldn't have to worry about feeding too much in one stat. (Unless you WANT to do that.)