PDA

View Full Version : Snowed In?

Phobos-X
Feb 17, 2003, 08:18 AM
anyone else on the east coast snowed in besides me??

ABDUR101
Feb 17, 2003, 01:16 PM
The view from my second story window as the foot and a half of snow keeps growing is quite breathe-taking. I'm watching as my dad and brother try fruitlessly to clear the driveway(since the roads are still covered entirely).

And the best part? It's supposed to keep going clear through tommorow.

Now, as long as my headache subsides so I can keep looking out the window. =

Xtor
Feb 17, 2003, 01:18 PM
On 2003-02-17 05:18, Phobos-X wrote:
anyone else on the east coast snowed in besides me??

yup im snowed in on the east-coast where are u im in mass

Dangerous55
Feb 17, 2003, 02:59 PM
Yep, I am. Just took my dog for a long walk, he's huge and still got stuck in some places. God I hope school is shut down tommorow too.

Nidarrock
Feb 17, 2003, 03:12 PM
Same here. Sucks when you have to shovel all the snow by yourself. But I love snow so I don't care.

BlackRose
Feb 17, 2003, 03:29 PM
I would've been snowed in, but the storm was on friday night, so I had 2 days to shovel my way to school.

>=(

Phobos-X
Feb 17, 2003, 04:31 PM
yup im snowed in on the east-coast where are u im in mass

im waaay down south in Baltimore, MD. i took the yard stick out front and got a 15" in front of my front door. when i look out back, i cant even see the damn AC unit!!

Guntz348
Feb 17, 2003, 04:45 PM
I'm on the southern coast of Connecticut, near New Haven, and we got about 17 inches so far. I wanna go sledding and jumping off the roof http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/anime1.gif

Para
Feb 17, 2003, 06:17 PM
funny how the snowstorm skipped canada and decided to snow in the US coast XD

and its actuall getting warmer here too O_O

geewj
Feb 17, 2003, 06:21 PM
*walks out side*

ahh, nice warm and sunny. God bless California.

LamerPanda
Feb 17, 2003, 09:14 PM
Pretty much.

It's nice to have school off, except 2 things:

1. I'm sick, so I wouldn't be in tommorrow anyway.
2. All the doctor's offices are closed and the last time I took my temperature it was 103 degrees. =D I could go to the emergency room, but I think it's gone down by now, since I've taken piles of aspirin. o_0

Kupi
Feb 17, 2003, 11:08 PM
Snow? Ha. Here, we get ice. I heard that we had something like 900+ car accidents today alone. Geh.

Zolpner
Feb 17, 2003, 11:56 PM
wah snow?
are you crazy
ITS SUMMER
(lol mwahahahaha)

Sedyne
Feb 18, 2003, 12:05 AM
I can bairly see my dogs head sticking out of the snow ^_^.

He's a 183 lb rotwiler.

I think he's going to die out there.

BWS-1
Feb 18, 2003, 12:37 AM
We have frozen snow here, but not much fell latly, not to mention we have and -25 C temperatures!! The good news is I have less snow to shovel ... more ice-picking to do heyhey.

Gestiv
Feb 18, 2003, 10:16 PM
I'm in MA too. As of now I'm in the cape; They got more snow than anywhere else. I'm supposed to go home tomorrow, but I may be stuck here if it keeps starting and stopping.

ABDUR101
Feb 18, 2003, 10:25 PM
We're up to about 2ft+ here. My black lab went out to take a piss, and if you've ever seen a dog try to do that in 2ft of snow, it's awe-inspiring. o_0

Then of course we have the nice mounds of snow as tall as you are, and the vehicles are just big shaped snow-piles.

..and then there's those damn snow plows clearing the roads. >=

err..no..I'm not snowed in anymore..but looking out into my yard as the moonlight hits all of the snow is quite breath-taking! XP

*stares out window*

Abaddon
Feb 19, 2003, 12:41 AM
Where i live it never snows.

Besides, it's summer right now ^_^

pixelate
Feb 19, 2003, 01:12 AM
It was in the high 70's today...SUCKERS!

rbf2000
Feb 19, 2003, 02:01 AM
*sigh*

I spent an hour and a half undigging my car from 2 feet of snow. Well, it was 2 feet tall for the five feet between my rear bumper and the paved road that I had to completely dig out for my 4 cylinder honda to get out of.

However, inbetween the cars, there was at least three feet of snow, and it litterally engulfed my car. And then the person I was borrowing a snow shovel from had to go, so I had to finish undigging my car with a ice scraper, which was pretty funny to watch, I'm sure.

But at least the ride there was fun. I had some fun with my hand brake.

Gestiv
Feb 20, 2003, 01:46 PM
Boy, I got home yesterday. My front lawn is covered w/ 2 1/2' plus of snow. If my dogs went out there, I'd never get them back for two reasons: 1) They're Maltese (very tiny dogs... They're both about 3lb.) and 2) they're white. Not a good mix. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Recon
Feb 21, 2003, 09:49 AM
Snow Stinks, I probably got 1 1/2 feet of snow. My Boxers Can't Get out of the Walkway cause the walkway was shoveled and theirs a good 3 feet of snow on each side. Now I have to walk through crap just to get out of my yard! It's like a minefield out there. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_mad.gif

Gestiv
Feb 21, 2003, 07:10 PM
Haha. But he's right. I've seen it. http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_lol.gif

Recon
Feb 22, 2003, 05:52 PM
Snow Shuks!!!!!!

We Got Like, (counts Stupidly 1,2,3) 19 inches!

Now its Raining and we are gonna have a hugeongoes flood!!!!
This Shuks!! http://www.pso-world.com/psoworld/images/phpbb/icons/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Auracom
Feb 23, 2003, 03:14 PM
Last night the snow came, 1 hour ago the snow went. I had to clear my drive way, and it was a pain in the ass. I went out like 4 times, if i had left it then the snow would havebeen up to my waist. I like snow, but in less quantities.