PDA

View Full Version : Sange and Sangueyasha

DeinoK
May 12, 2009, 11:59 AM
I open this thread cause i'm just courious, i dropped only ground and dark Sanges and Sangueyashas.
So anybody get any of those weapons in anoter element?
Cause i want to get lightning Sange or Sangeyasha.

Thank u in advance.

Lionheartwolf
May 12, 2009, 02:11 PM
my sangeyasha and sange were lighting elements so i can at least say there is that element to.

DeinoK
May 12, 2009, 02:18 PM
Thank u Lion1 Now I will farm even harder :)

Megatron0088
May 12, 2009, 04:01 PM
u have all the weapons worth getting already as do i. why do u want more?

DeinoK
May 12, 2009, 04:21 PM
My sangueyashas are 16% dark, and 7% ground, and my sangues 27 and 36% dark, i want to have at least saber or twin saber, idm, all elements over 40%, since i dropped 49% double cannon, and good lavis cannon dark dmg, i want to cover all damages jeje.

Im just freak :P

DarkRealm
May 12, 2009, 04:39 PM
My sangueyashas are 16% dark, and 7% ground, and my sangues 27 and 36% dark, i want to have at least saber or twin saber, idm, all elements over 40%, since i dropped 49% double cannon, and good lavis cannon dark dmg, i want to cover all damages jeje.

Im just freak :P

I was thinking getting 6 Psycho wand, 6 Gaozoran Rod, and 6 Motav Prophecy to have a weapon for each of my element lol!

Btw, can lavis weapon drop twice? Do you have duplicates?

DeinoK
May 12, 2009, 05:05 PM
Yeah! i have 50% lol, i got a 23% light Sangueyasha, that is shit, but next one was 48% ground which is just Hax!!

Time to go for the ligtning Sange!!!!

I dont have any duplicate, but i cant see any reason to not redrop any of them, i will tell u cause i will continue farming Flaming Horns to see if the twin cannon appears.

Megatron0088
May 16, 2009, 09:16 AM
I was thinking getting 6 Psycho wand, 6 Gaozoran Rod, and 6 Motav Prophecy to have a weapon for each of my element lol!

Btw, can lavis weapon drop twice? Do you have duplicates?

yes, u CAN acquire more than one lavis cannon. but its unlikely that u will get it twice in a row. u might get a double cannon or lavis blades before or after u even get ur first lavis cannon. not to mention the second one.^^;